The **Now Eating** Thread

I like my new local takeaway the fish is pretty rubbish but the curry is very good and had the moussaka tonight and that was pretty good and the salad was lovely.
Ran by a Greek lady. It's nice having normal meals from a takeaway. still have a fair few "normal" dishes to work through some of which I don't know what they are and other things like Soga bol. It's an eccentric menu.

Always said a normal food takeaway on just ear would make a killing especially if it was good, good takeaways still generally avoid just eat/hungry house,

I like my new local takeaway the fish is pretty rubbish but the curry is very good and had the moussaka tonight and that was pretty good and the salad was lovely.
Ran by a Greek lady. It's nice having normal meals from a takeaway. still have a fair few "normal" dishes to work through some of which I don't know what they are and other things like Soga bol. It's an eccentric menu.

Always said a normal food takeaway on just ear would make a killing especially if it was good, good takeaways still generally avoid just eat/hungry house,

I remember an app/website being talked about a few years ago where home cooks could sell portions of their food takeaway style. I think it was London based. I reckon it's a good idea and the food hygiene etc would probably be no more of a concern than your average takeaway!

I remember an app/website being talked about a few years ago where home cooks could sell portions of their food takeaway style. I think it was London based. I reckon it's a good idea and the food hygiene etc would probably be no more of a concern than your average takeaway!

It would be less of a concern for me tbh. I don't know why, but it just seems to be that these people would be genuine cooking fans and would take more care of their workspace and storage than your average takeaway. Especially when you consider they have to feed their own family from the same place.

Don't do it! Go for Papa John's instead... Large pizza for £9.99 (AAPJ09) :p
Ordered a large stuffed cwust from PJ instead when I noticed the Pizza Hut codes have an expiry date of December :)

- Half and Half (Large / Stuffed Crust)
- Meatball Pepperoni
- Double Layered Premium Pepperoni

IMG_2933.jpg

Edit: My god that was delicious! Soft, chewy and the entire lot didn't feel dry like my previous 4 odd orders.

Last edited:

In areas of my city, my part especially there are groups where people cook and share food around the area every night. Lots of nationalities live there, and people cook too much or want to try other things so you can bring food/share to others.

There is also an area near my house where people bring food they have made to share with others a bit more secretly. You have to know about it a bit though as the food is hidden. But people fill the box with different salads, cakes, whatever and the circle continues. It is a very interesting way of eating. I have had some absolutely fantastic food using this. I took many salads from there for work.

All free. Just love for food and a thought about food wastage.

Anyway for me it is breakfast now and I will have :-

1 x Paneer Parantha
1 x Onion Parantha
Pickle
Chai
Apple

Last edited:
Its getting towards winter so its soup season

Roasted Jalapeno and beer soup with garlic n cheese bread, it was quite healthy until the addition of bacon and a butt load of cheese

kGyp0lk.jpg

was very nom

Too late and too long in IKEA meant no time for meatballs before the cinema.

Tried a Big Tasty with bacon instead. It was ok. Like a Whopper with sauce. It was cold too which was fail.

Then popcorn..

I have eaten terribly today. Weekends are my downfall. -.-

Back
Top Bottom