The **Now Eating** Thread

The one on the right came out ok I thought. The egg yolk was still mostly soft and runny when I bit into it. It all starts fine, its when it comes to flipping them that it often goes pear shaped.

The one on the right came out ok I thought. The egg yolk was still mostly soft and runny when I bit into it. It all starts fine, its when it comes to flipping them that it often goes pear shaped.

Don't flip them, keep the heat medium and they'll cook enough on top without burning the bottom or if you use a lot of fat/oil spoon it over the top.

o0cdqf.jpg

Steak pie :D

Heinz tomato soup and cheese toasty.

Omg Heinz soup is nasty have had one in years, is there any tomato in it? And any more sugar in it and it'd would be a sugar cube, fit for any horse.

Really should have gone to some effort and made a chowder instead.

I haven't had pork for months as I'm away at a place where they won't serve any - so you get turkey bacon and beef sausages for breakfast, it's all quite rank.

So I've put the order in to the gf, when I'm back home next month I want bacon and sausages for breakfast. Pulled pork or belly pork for lunch then a nice roast Ham for dinner :D

So not so much what are you eating, but what I will be eating is pig three ways, I'm that excited I had to post about it. God I miss pig.

Back
Top Bottom