• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
It doesn't matter if a set of drivers are great or working fine for certain members, if Nvidia have said they are still having issues with them and know about certain bugs, then they are broken in certain aspects.

Most of the issues that are left are Freezing problems, with a vast majority being 560ti owners, but not all

Just like I stated I would report any issues,got my first hard lockup today ,I have had Firefox browser up all day and PC froze solid just now (mouse cursor would not move as I try to open a website, PC was idle for a few minutes),may or may not be related and yes have a 560Ti card,did not have this issue with 314.22s.

I'll keep track and eye on this for now.

I did notice quite a few other users have similar issues with these drivers if you go to the gefroce.com forums, https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/549185/geforce-drivers/320-49-whql-driver-is-released-/3 .

Last edited:
Soldato
Following on from my fun with the GTX760, I've just noticed that if I plug it into my monitor via DVI then it's totally screwed, even at bootup, with green lines across the screen.

Annoyingly, I don't have another PC to try it on here, but i'm starting to lean towards the card itself being broken?

Associate
Version 320.49 (Nvidia)

A good evening to everybody :)

Since updating to the latest Nvidia drivers I have BSOD within the space of 24 hours hours now..And according to my BlueScreenViwer..It's pointing at - 0x0000003d INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - nvlddmkm.sys - File Description - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 320.49.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - 0x000000d1 - nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 320.49

Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Cheers.

Soldato
314.22 ALL THE WAY! the 320.x drivers have given me nothing but hassle and I had a scare after installing the 320.49 - Black screen after install, took hours to sort it out :( (Plus the firefox freeze issue was still there!) Seriously starting to consider giving AMD a try

Associate
Out of curiosity has anybody had good dealings with the Omega drivers? Just to rant for a second lol..Seriously now, you pay £600 for a video card and the least that you want out from it, is to be stable

Soldato
Bitcoin needs to go.

I've not had any issues with these drivers (320.49). Performance isn't the best, but stable. Seems to be mainly users with 6** series and 7** cards. (Titan SLi here)

Associate
Bitcoin needs to go.

I've not had any issues with these drivers (320.49). Performance isn't the best, but stable. Seems to be mainly users with 6** series and 7** cards. (Titan SLi here)

Been unable to use my GTX780 since i bought it almost 30 days ago...
Hope this works

Man of Honour
314.22 ALL THE WAY! the 320.x drivers have given me nothing but hassle and I had a scare after installing the 320.49 - Black screen after install, took hours to sort it out :( (Plus the firefox freeze issue was still there!) Seriously starting to consider giving AMD a try

From what I've seen of the new branch proper 325+ drivers should be a return to form.

Soldato
Been unable to use my GTX780 since i bought it almost 30 days ago...
Hope this works

Did you try the leaked 320.49 beta (not WHQL version)? It's been working fine for me on GTX 770 (played BF3 and BC2 for long hours) so not bothered to update to the official version.

Associate
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one having issues with 320.49 drivers. Getting random lockups and driver restarts while browsing the internet on firefox but no issues when playing games or videos. 320.18 worked fine for me. All on GTX 560

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one having issues with 320.49 drivers. Getting random lockups and driver restarts while browsing the internet on firefox but no issues when playing games or videos. 320.18 worked fine for me.

I disabled hardware acceleration in Firefox for now,seems to be working until Nvidia release fixed drivers.

Back
Top Bottom