• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

^^ I'm using a beta very similiar to the 326.01 drivers with mine and its working absolutely flawlessly. Might be worth giving the 326.01 a try.

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one having issues with 320.49 drivers. Getting random lockups and driver restarts while browsing the internet on firefox but no issues when playing games or videos. 320.18 worked fine for me. All on GTX 560

Do that... it worked for me :)

Are Nvidia drivers good? I'm looking to go GTX770 this would be the first time in over 20years that I would be on the green side hehe
Please don't take me as a fanboy I just tend to stick with what I know ;)

I've just updated the most recent graphics driver fory gtx 560 but I now can't load mudbox I just get an error every time ? How do downgrade my driver and what should I downgrade to ?

Are Nvidia drivers good? I'm looking to go GTX770 this would be the first time in over 20years that I would be on the green side hehe
Please don't take me as a fanboy I just tend to stick with what I know ;)

Anything but the 320** branch are spot on. With a 7** series card the 320 branch is a huge rough spot as evidence dictates.

Do those 326.01 drivers install on Windows 7 as well then? Any special procedure to follow? I wanted to check before I go screwing up my Windows install. :)

Do those 326.01 drivers install on Windows 7 as well then? Any special procedure to follow? I wanted to check before I go screwing up my Windows install. :)

Yeah they install just fine, and on guru3d.com I've read they work fine for some people on Win 7 x64. For me they didn't work properly, but I had no problem installing them or reinstalling 320.49 again.

Yeah they install just fine, and on guru3d.com I've read they work fine for some people on Win 7 x64. For me they didn't work properly, but I had no problem installing them or reinstalling 320.49 again.

Not been able to reproduce the problem with them and turning Valley into a slideshow, but I don't have a 770 to test, worked fine with Windows 7 and 8 with 670, 660ti and various fermi based GPUs.

after i've gone back to the 314.22 drivers my 660 still isn't working :( its says that its not detected and there are blue pixels all over the screen

Hope you are still in Warranty! or let your system chill for 10-30mins then try again. I had probs with my old 470 when it overheated, sometimes when I rebooted immediately after I still had anomalies, my best guess is the card hadn't cooled enough after the crash.

Hope you are still in Warranty! or let your system chill for 10-30mins then try again. I had probs with my old 470 when it overheated, sometimes when I rebooted immediately after I still had anomalies, my best guess is the card hadn't cooled enough after the crash.

Double check its seated properly in the socket and that all your cooling is working properly.
its only a day old and it was running under 60c last time i looked :confused: i have tired the gt610 in the same slot with the same drivers and it is working fine

Tried 320.49 to see what (if any) performance increase in Metro Last Light (over 314.22). Hardly any quantifiable improvement in performance from what I could see (benchmark average was up by a measly 2 FPS!)! and Crysis 2 now crashes!! So back to trusty old 314.22 for me. No problems now again.

Think I'll wait and see what the next lot look like.

Back
Top Bottom