• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

I've gone back (again) to 314.22 also on the Titans. Having some really bizzare Physx issues, light flickering and performance blips with 320.49. Kept having to disable and renable SLi for a 'proper' framerate to kick in.

Load of trash.

I am brand new to Nvidia and last night set up my GTX770 and I downloaded the 320.49 drivers about 210mb download.

They seem to be amazing from my point of view, The card is very fast, but just to say no issues with this drivers you never know it might help someone.

I'm on the latest drivers (320.49) on my GTX 680 but having lots of issues with screen tearing. Happening both in game and on the desktop for example whilst in firefox. Is this a recognised issue on the latest drivers? Didn't have any problems on the older ones.

Not done any changes in control panel or in NVidia inspector with regards to vsync just yet.

If rolling back which are the preferred ones? 314.22?

Ta

I'm on the latest drivers (320.49) on my GTX 680 but having lots of issues with screen tearing. Happening both in game and on the desktop for example whilst in firefox. Is this a recognised issue on the latest drivers? Didn't have any problems on the older ones.

Not done any changes in control panel or in NVidia inspector with regards to vsync just yet.

Ta

Check your computer for virus

Ta

I installed the 326.01 drivers (Windows 8.1)

They work fine on Windows 7 x64 !

More Or less the same issue with me also with the following of 320.49. I went back to 320.18.

I have to ask when playing Dirt 2 if and when you crash against a wall or a car at full speed has anybody noticed a faint pink bar that appears across the screen, for no more than a second? With drivers 320.18

i have just moved to a 7950 from a 660 ti because of there drivers there absolutely rubbish. They still haven't found a fix for bf3 artifacts and that's been since 314.22 drivers. Nvidia are over rated

What drivers bricked your 670? :eek:

320.49 - Tomb Raider crashed 30 minutes after installing, PC then crashed, would not pass post into windows without self rebooting. Same verified by OCUK which have been great on the RMA back to Gigabyte.

This all happened within 1 hour of installing the new drivers. Might have been an incredible coincidence but there is anecdotal evidence this happened to others.

I ran HDTune last week to check any errors on my SSD, which is my Windows drive and no errors found. Ran Windows Mem Test and no errors found with my RAM. I have peace of mind I have to hardware faults.

So for me it reaffirms that it's nvidia's 320.18/49 drivers causing all my game crashing issues and BSODs. My 780 was my only hardware change when all the crases started. I had 0 issues before that.

Back
Top Bottom