• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Jesus Christ. Honestly I've given up with these now. Just tried these in Metro LL after having to roll back to 314.22 previously. Literally about 10fps everywhere. Straight back to 314 now.

Thinking of just selling up.

Errr or just stick with 314.22...

Think further away if you can possibly. Further than 5 minutes - where new games require later, and more up to date drivers.

Now process this.

I've spent a considerable sum on GPU fire power. The least I expect as a consumer, is for it to work. 314.22 performance isn't all that. It's just stable.

:rolleyes: 314.22 is hardly that old!! most u'll have to wait is another month for some bug fixes and a few % more fps, really not worth the hassle/loss in selling up and switching over tbh

I wouldn't switch over, been burnt far worse on the other side of the fence lol. I'd just sell up.

people that have the new 700 series have no option to go back to 314.22. There stuck with 320 drivers which are supposedly the ones that are frying cards hence the reason why i moved to AMD. I was close to buying a 760 but what is the point if they haven't got a good stable driver for them. I'm holding off until nvidia get there act together.

Don't know of a known bug but loads of people on various forums have been complaining about BSOD and other issues with 320 drivers which go away when they uninstall EVGA Precision (or start happening after they install EVGA Precision).

removed precision x yesterday and tried msi ab instead and all is well now. For some reason precision x is causing slow downs and my gpu usage is lower with it installed.

Back
Top Bottom