• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

It seems to do something where it adds something that monitors the install.
Maybe its just monitoring the install to make sure Windows isnt getting involved while connected to the net.

I use NVCleaninstall all the time now instead of waiting for someone on Guru3D forums to do it for me.

Not yet had any issues for around 12 months doing it myself.

Guide..

I didnt use this video but this is more recent though it says the same thing as the video I watched a year ago.

Last edited:
Maybe its just monitoring the install to make sure Windows isnt getting involved while connected to the net.

I use NVCleaninstall all the time now instead of waiting for someone on Guru3D forums to do it for me.

Not yet had any issues for around 12 months doing it myself.

Guide..

I didnt use this video but this is more recent though it says the same thing as the video I watched a year ago.
Yeah, I mean it's pretty easy to figure out how to use the tool, it's just that I don't like not knowing what it's monitoring and why it won't let me manually remove stuff.

Back
Top Bottom