• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

I think id rather have Humbugs gpu based on those pictures. :p

Just for comparison, here is Humbugs image in full screen.
d7b76f1f9d086cbcb142559a7c4ec30b.jpg

Not being funny here mate but your image dont look Full ultra?

Full Ultra with no aa i take it. It's either that or BF4 anti aliasing is rubbish.

Full Ultra setting (4XMSAA) and 1080P. Nothing more and nothing less. humbug keeps saying beat it in multiple threads, so I did and hopefully we don't have to keep seeing those images in every thread.

Wait, so Humbug used some settings, asked people to copy, Greg did, but because he didn't add MSAA like Shanks did he cheated? O.o

It's not just the AA that I pointing out. Something is not right with Gregs game maybe its a setting in the Nvidia control panel. But look at the sign above the building on the left against mine. Textures look low res.

Wait, so Humbug used some settings, asked people to copy, Greg did, but because he didn't add MSAA like Shanks did he cheated? O.o

Humbug wasn't using Ultra anyway lol, he's said hundred of times he cannot run those settings because of VRAM :D
So yeah, don't see how Greg cheated even if he did run lowered settings (which he didn't)

Back
Top Bottom