• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

It's not just the AA that I pointing out. Something is not right with Gregs game maybe its a setting in the Nvidia control panel. But look at the sign above the building on the left against mine. Textures look low res.

Yep something is not right and i don't doubt Greg applied the settings. I had this kind of problem in eve years ago and it was something i had changed in the ccc. Perhaps it's the same as your screen looks so much better than his.

Single GPU and a 3930K @ 4.625Ghz - Full ultra settings.

4d3291b6400301de16427ae911d47e96.jpg

Done?

200 FPS on Ultra. :D

Not really...

Unbelievable!!! I told you how I got the shot to get those frames. Here is another one done at the same time.

841a5c02df28d4a3e233e05fa5f426f4.jpg

I grabed around 20 shots all at the same time, just to beat Humbugs scores. I didn't think I would be put on the stand and tried... Geeez

Unbelievable!!! I told you how I got the shot to get those frames. Here is another one done at the same time.

I grabed around 20 shots all at the same time, just to beat Humbugs scores. I didn't think I would be put on the stand and tried... Geeez

That's more like it :D wasn't having ago just wondering why your Full Ultra looks so bad. :p

Texture on that sign still looks off though.

Your not but check the textures on Humbugs then yours. I think he's using the same method but his screen looks clearer. Check out the sign to the left with the japanese writing.

The jury have made their decision...

Gregster i find you guilty of all charges.

3DVOGTy.jpg

That's more like it :D wasn't having ago just wondering why your Full Ultra looks so bad. :p

Texture on that sign still looks off though.

:D

Ok fun over.

Back
Top Bottom