The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Exorcist said:
its going to be so hard to not call people by their OCUK forum nick names :D

u can put me down on the definate list imho, aslong as someone reminds me at the time. No way i will miss out on beating Gilly up.
A lot of people do it, and we all still respond. Thankfully for people like me and MB, we have our names as part of our username, so we're easy to remember.

Man of Honour
Exorcist said:
its going to be so hard to not call people by their OCUK forum nick names :D

u can put me down on the definate list imho, aslong as someone reminds me at the time. No way i will miss out on beating Gilly up.

Beat him up ?

You obviously have not seen him on the dancefloor ? He moves like Neo off the Matrix. You won't get near him.

matrixfight.jpg

Soldato
Hmm, I don't think I can live with people calling me "OvertoneBliss" :p. I sign all my posts with my name so it's Phil! Simple, I prefer "Phillip" but no one ever calls me that :(.

Phil.

Associate
OP
j00ni said:
I wasn't meaning to have a go at anyone here, just that a lot of liverpudlians do say things like that :)

True some Liverpudlians who previously would put down the city suddenly changed their minds! :rolleyes:

I love Liverpool. I am very proud to be a scouser. Liverpool is a great city. I wouldn't say it is the best in the UK as I haven't been to every city in the UK and cannot make a fair judgement :)

As for non-OCUK member joining the party they will not be given priority places. There are 12 tables in the area of the OneFour we will be occupying (other upstairs but not going to split the group up). This means there are spaces for 48 people (4 per table). So far we have 24 definite attendees and 17 interested these people will get preference, sorry if you think this is unfair. By all means bring them the Krazyhouse but pool may not be possible, sorry x

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm fine with being called either Jen or Haly :) Used to being called either :o
I'm not too bad on names but odds are I will forget a few, it's nothing personal though!

Soldato
Haly said:
I'm not too bad on names but odds are I will forget a few, it's nothing personal though!
Just confirm for me it is

Haly as in H-alley

as opposed to

Haylee as in Hey-Lee, right?

I've had this discussion with a few people here before

MB

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Matblack said:
Just confirm for me it is

Haly as in H-alley

as opposed to

Haylee as in Hey-Lee, right?

I've had this discussion with a few people here before

MB

Yup :)
I tend to describe it as like Hallee Berry but I had the name before she was famous :D

Soldato
Haly said:

I'm no good with names either, I remember faces but not names :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom