The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hardhuddy said:
as serious as it gets. :(

I looked at you and cliffy with such envy on sat night.. you both have something very special.

sorry off topic

But i'll be there in Feb :)

Sorry to hear that. I always presumed that you had something good.

Soldato
Hardhuddy said:

I looked at you and cliffy with such envy on sat night.. you both have something very special.

sorry off topic

Associate
OP
Hardhuddy said:

sorry off topic

Who gives a hoot if its off topic! Hope you're ok, well as well as can be expected in your circumstances xx

At least in Feb you can have a good perv at the half naked girlies ;) hope that makes you laugh xx

Soldato
Gilly said:
Well unless driving the length of the M62 equates to visiting Leeds, and driving round the M25 means going out in London, no, I wouldn't say visiting Maghull represented Liverpool particularly.
Righto, no worries, i'd probably agree that Maghull is nothing like Liverpool in most aspects, well except for our exceedingly good night life of course ;):D

I haz 4090!
Don
Hehe yeah, you were the only person I didn't get to see - if I remember rightly you were getting tanked while I was driving in circles around Leeds trying to find the entrance to the Hilton car park. :)

Man of Honour
Sorry to hear that you are having problems Huddy.

I am here to have my ear bent if you want to talk about it. Although not married, I had similar problems last year and would be glad to help you if you wish.

Contrary to popular belief, not all of my advice is crap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom