The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
LynnieLeigh said:
True :) well there is plenty of time for us lot to convince you strange OCUK people are good ;)

Well, I met Alex, Jen, David and Mark (Jonesy) from here and that was good fun and they weren't weird, except for that Jen one, haha just joking :p.

Also, I NO SWEARING!! Gilly off on MSN once and he might try and kill me, but I doubt he remembers that! :D.

Phil.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Davey_Pitch said:
Good to hear Stan, will be good to see you, didn't get much chance to chat when we met in Leeds :)

No we didn't, there were a few people at the Leeds meet that I didn't get to spend as much time with as I would have liked - yourself included.
I hope to rectify that over the next few meets. The BBQ should be good for getting to know people, it being a three day event.

Looking forward to visiting Liverpool too, it is one of the places I always promised to visit but never got round to yet.

Stan :)

Associate
Gilly said:
Good lad :)

Don't ask that Divine though, he's a bit weird ;)

was'nt going to matey, but I'll be asking cuban he's a good laugh..

its about time I came to one of these meets, though I ain't been putting much effort in to the forum side. I'm still the OCUK ET god (IMO not in others)

Associate
OP
Gilly said:
Don't build your expectations of the place up :p

Oi you! Liverpool is a lovely city to back this up Liverpool has been awarded European Capital of Culture 2008 and since July last year it is now a World Heritage City. :p

Granted some areas aren't as nice as others and scallies ruin the beauty of the city but where don't they!

Soldato
I must admit, the centre of Liverpool is a lot better than it used to be and a lot is happening at the moment due to the Capital of Culture.

It's definitely one of the better city's in the UK for a night out, in my opinion. It's a shame the rest of the county isn't all that good, but some areas are! :)

Phil.

Man of Honour
OvertoneBliss said:
It's definitely one of the better city's in the UK for a night out, in my opinion. It's a shame the rest of the county isn't all that good, but some areas are! :)
Newcastle, Leeds and Nottingham > Liverpool and Manchester though.

Manchester is improving quick with the Northern Qtr though, so Liverpool needs to buck its ideas up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom