The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Soldato
Friendzoning? what is that in english? lol

I have confidence, i know how great i am/can be, but i also know the sun will never shine out of my proverbial :p

Soldato
That's some serious hinting! :eek:

Run fast, and run far. :p

Ah no, I don't mind the hinting much.

What I do mind is finding that my poor Firefox is struggling with 84 tabs open, and my sleepy brain trying to figure out whats wrong with the PC.

You know that feeling you get that something isn't quite right with your PC? You get that when Firefox is consuming just under 2GB ram.

Soldato
OP
Friendzoning? what is that in english? lol

I have confidence, i know how great i am/can be, but i also know the sun will never shine out of my proverbial :p

Managing to be put into the friend zone by every girl you meet. :p

Girls seem to like confidence for some reason, but there's a fine line between being confident in yourself, and being a ****. I usually go too far. :p

Man of Honour
I've been in some pretty heart tearing situations myself as I tend to fall in love with any woman who pays me the slightest bit of attention (10 points for whoever gets that reference) but been pseudo-single for the past year and it's not so bad really.

I'm sure with my dashing good looks and razor sharp wit I'll be with some super-hot, intelligent nymphomaniac soon enough.

Soldato
Managing to be put into the friend zone by every girl you meet. :p

Girls seem to like confidence for some reason, but there's a fine line between being confident in yourself, and being a ****. I usually go too far. :p

oh nice, well it's nice to know i'm not the only one suffering it lol

I think with regards to confidence, a problem i have is, i usually don't go far enough, although it does get annoying giving every woman is different.

I hate the guesswork involved in dating, that side of it absolutely drives me up the wall, why can it not be like ' man like woman' woman like man, etc blah blah blah, just think how much time, money and effort would be saved if things were more simple!

Man of Honour
I hate the guesswork involved in dating, that side of it absolutely drives me up the wall, why can it not be like ' man like woman' woman like man, etc blah blah blah, just think how much time, money and effort would be saved if things were more simple!

The game is brilliant... although to be honest I've never had to do much "guesswork", it's normally pretty obvious when someone's liked me in the past and you just keep them teetering for a couple of days and then seal the deal. Nothing hard about that :p

As for women liking men with confidence "for some reason", erm, DUH! Women instinctively yearn for a male who can look after them and their children. If a man isn't confident in himself and his own abilities it doesn't exactly bode well. Seriously can't believe you don't get that, it's possibly the most simple thing to understand about women :p

Last edited:
Soldato
The game is brilliant... although to be honest I've never had to do much "guesswork", it's normally pretty obvious when someone's liked me in the past and you just keep them teetering for a couple of days and then seal the deal. Nothing hard about that :p

Maybe i'm finding the wrong women then, all i generally get is the friendzoning ones, or the undecisive ones who just can't make their minds up :mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom