The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Soldato
Get drunk, bring some rough'un home, smash it for over an hour without "arriving".

That's been my past few experiences.

You're obviously getting hold of better lookers than I am or not drinking enough. :D

Soldato
Yeh, dating is fun :)
I was always nervous but not sure why.

Slightly different relationship query -

On the NHS website it says the average time for a man to 'finish' is 5 and a half minutes. This to me seems very quick - The last girl I was seeing it would last over an hour and sometimes i wouldn't finish at all.
The girl im seeing now im done in 10 minutes or so, very quick in my opinion.

Does 5 minutes seem very 'early' to everyone?

That can also depend on age of the man.

I can go on for ages and not finish if its so dame hot in the room I am performing in.

Associate

On the NHS website it says the average time for a man to 'finish' is 5 and a half minutes. This to me seems very quick - The last girl I was seeing it would last over an hour and sometimes i wouldn't finish at all.

No wonder so many women are miserable!

I'd have been chopped in by now if I was a 5min wonder. The Mrs says 20-30mins is optimal for her.

Soldato
No wonder so many women are miserable!

I'd have been chopped in by now if I was a 5min wonder. The Mrs says 20-30mins is optimal for her.
yeh 30 seems to be optimal other wise things start to get exhausting and sore !

Anyway change if subject. What's the deal with women these days who show interest one moment then literally ignore you ?

Prime example the other night, got chatting with a girl she seemed extremely keen, had some cheeky snogging, gives me her number asks me a few times if I'm going to take her out somewhere so I say yeah we'll arrange something. Next day I drop a message and get nothing back, then next day another message to see what's up and nothing back. At this point I'm usually not going to send her 3 messages without a reply so that's it.

Only thing I can think of is we were both pretty drunk at the time so maybe she changed her mind when sober, but this happens far too often to always be the case!

Soldato

Anyway change if subject. What's the deal with women these days who show interest one moment then literally ignore you ?

Only thing I can think of is we were both pretty drunk at the time so maybe she changed her mind when sober, but this happens far too often to always be the case!

Standard behaviour. Had exactly the same thing a few weeks ago but she was getting very friendly on the night. She grabbed my phone and put her number in rather than me asking for it and never replied when I texted so yeah, women are weird.

Soldato
They were just window shopping. A nicer set of goods (by their criteria) came along and they had them instead. Don't worry about it as it's their loss and not yours.

I'd guess the % of people being like this across both the sexes is the same.

Soldato
Yep, had it a 2 months ago. Friend set me up with this girl, we went on a few dates, had a few snogs etc. Weeks later she stopped replying to my texts. She still talks to my friend so I'm not even going to bother chase her.

Soldato

Na thats not quick lol..

some only last a couple of minutes.

it depends how frequent you are doing it. If i have not done it for a while i finish quite early but more frequently i can indeed last for as long as i want.

Really depends how frequent you do it

Caporegime

If you ask a woman most will agree that some bloke just banging away for an hour is a) boring b)just gonna be more sore than fun.

1 hour of constant penetration is pretty **** sex it needs to be mixed up

Caporegime

Prime example the other night, got chatting with a girl she seemed extremely keen, had some cheeky snogging, gives me her number asks me a few times if I'm going to take her out somewhere so I say yeah we'll arrange something. Next day I drop a message and get nothing back, then next day another message to see what's up and nothing back. At this point I'm usually not going to send her 3 messages without a reply so that's it.

she sobered up is what happened

Soldato

An hour? She was on about round 5 or had gave up and was sorting her shopping list wondering what was wrong with you. Once she is where she wants its two strokes and a squirt if your a healthly male and attracted to her.

Associate
An hour? She was on about round 5 or had gave up and was sorting her shopping list wondering what was wrong with you. Once she is where she wants its two strokes and a squirt if your a healthly male and attracted to her.

LOL this is so true, i went on a few dates with one girl who said that in her last relationship the guy would go for 3 hours, which i find very hard to believe. as you said if you're attracted it shouldnt take that long at all

Soldato
I was actually more attracted to the previous girl where it took a lot longer.
This one now just feels like a vice (not an actual vice!) and grips hold of me and pulls me in. Guess i'll have to spend longer on her needs

Soldato
Update on my dating. One of the girls I've been on 2 dates with is currently on holiday. I got a message this morning at 1am "Have you ever lost a testicle"

I can only presume that she was drunk and thought that I have not been messaging her enough, sending pictures or anything as I've been letting her get on with her holiday with her mates. I replied "You'll be pleased to know mine are both there and full operational. Care to elaborate?" No reply yet. The the women on here that see this (I know there are not that many) What does this mean?

Soldato
Send her a picture of your testicles.

Actually don’t, you’ll probably get arrested and be on the Daily Mail front page, the left would find out and hunt you down.

Soldato
Update on my dating. One of the girls I've been on 2 dates with is currently on holiday. I got a message this morning at 1am "Have you ever lost a testicle"

I can only presume that she was drunk and thought that I have not been messaging her enough, sending pictures or anything as I've been letting her get on with her holiday with her mates. I replied "You'll be pleased to know mine are both there and full operational. Care to elaborate?" No reply yet. The the women on here that see this (I know there are not that many) What does this mean?

She thinks you are odd? lol

Back
Top Bottom