Poll: *** The Official 2024 iPad thread (the Pro has the M4 chip and everything!) ***

Which 2024 iPad are you going to buy?

• Total voters
Associate
Going to pick up the standard iPad 10 at the new price.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a case that's kid-proof? I don't need any handles or silly characters or anything, but it needs to be fairly rugged to handle the abuse. We also go away in our campervan a fair bit, so being able to survive the travel would be good.
Spigen tough armour series?

Man of Honour
There's a website which tracks Apple product prices and you can see if it's cheaper to buy in the US for example, but I cannot find it. My wife is in the US a few times this month and it might be an option for her to get a replacement Air while out there.

Soldato
I can see it making sense to buy some Apple products int he US but potentially not others. On my do not buy list is basically anything with a keyboard or a cellular radio in it and currently, the Apple Watch. The issue is that basically just leaves iPads and airpods...

Soldato
OP
iPad Pro Written Reviews:

iPad Pro Video Reviews:

- Dave2D

- Christopher Lawley

- Noah Herman

- Brad Colbow

- The Tech Chap

- iPhonedo

- SuperSaf

- Brian Tong

- CNet

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone confirmed yet whether it still works with the old (M2 iPad) magic keyboard.

If it does I will probably upgrade.

Soldato
Does anyone think it's worthwhile Upgrading a Gen 5 iPad Pro (M1) to the new M4?
I have the 11" M1 iPad Pro and I'm sticking with it. My usage just doesn't warrant the expense. I'd much rather save the money and upgrade my Mac Studio when the new ones come out (whenever that may be).

Associate
Has anyone confirmed yet whether it still works with the old (M2 iPad) magic keyboard.

If it does I will probably upgrade.
No it doesn;t the magnets are in a different place so now it won't even stick. Don't get me wrong I love the media keys and stuff on the new keyboard But I wouldn;t of mind using the old had it come to that.

@pcfarrar Mine has been dispatched as well. Even worse I have two on the way with two magic keyboards. That will teach me to get super hyped and order too many. Got in touch with Apple support to cancel but they wouldn't let me cancel it.

Last edited:
Soldato
No it doesn;t the magnets are in a different place so now it won't even stick. Don't get me wrong I love the media keys and stuff on the new keyboard But I wouldn;t of mind using the old had it come to that.

@pcfarrar Mine has been dispatched as well. Even worse I have two on the way with two magic keyboards. That will teach me to get super hyped and order too many. Got in touch with Apple support to cancel but they wouldn't let me cancel it.

At least Apples return system is second to none.

Soldato
Got excited when the missus said there was a boxed delivery for me. Turned out to be the Homepod Mini I'd ordered with my iPad Air. I was expecting them to arrive at the same time!
Great little device and exactly what I needed to pair with my phone and mac mini. Need to buy one more so I've got a stereo pair on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom