*** The official Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" ultra-wide thread ***

Soldato
Guys in the states have had loads in recently. Hopefully people who are still waiting on this over here will be seeing them soon. They do seem to have been really slow with the rollout. I got mine start of Feb and nearing May and stock is still quiet bad 4 months on, can't recall other panels being this bad.

Do wonder if a price drop is on the cards, doubt it but the x34 being £130 cheaper is a pretty nice saving.

Soldato
Can be Vesa mounted, 100mm bracket, not overly difficult. Just make sure bracket is not overly large outside that area. the connection point is slightly receded into a rim, so massive brackets may have issues and hit said rim.

Associate
Can be Vesa mounted, 100mm bracket, not overly difficult. Just make sure bracket is not overly large outside that area. the connection point is slightly receded into a rim, so massive brackets may have issues and hit said rim.

Possible to link me to one on OCUK site? As I just want to remove the base as its far to large for me which is a shame.

Soldato
Monitor weighs just a shade under 8 kg,. 11 kg with its hefty stand. That mount should be fine.

On another note, did not even know OCUK did stands!

Associate
Well guys I am looking at adding this to a fairly tight place on my desk so going to order it with that arm and see if I am able to get it right up against the wall.

Associate
oh come on, its nothing but total greed....I have been waiting forever for these to make it to the shelf's and now they bump the price to almost £1100. Well not for me thank you i'm out. think I might get the dell g-sync instead.

Mobster
Soldato
oh come on, its nothing but total greed....I have been waiting forever for these to make it to the shelf's and now they bump the price to almost £1100. Well not for me thank you i'm out. think I might get the dell g-sync instead.

I cant mention competators names, but you can get it for less than £970 elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom