*** The official Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" ultra-wide thread ***

and we have a delivery ...................... of the display port cable package 2 of 2

No sign of 1 of 2 ................. the actual screen

Mine has arrived! Everything is spot on. I'm very very happy with it, she's a beaut. Here's some pics, Apologies for bad quality in advance i'm taking them from my phone.

ZkSt4ti.jpg

Next to it's little brother IN8PBHQ.jpg

s1McqHH.jpg

KYLO! KITp1FK.jpg

mwaEiyz.jpg

Child of light man..... the art is so impressive ljh14UK.jpg

please make images smaller if you are going to embed them, or put them inside spoiler tags

Haha, my order from OC came today too. Given it to my cousin as I got mine already via someone else.

Funny because I was playing that Elysium 4k 21:9 trailer today on Youtube to show it off too.

Does the Swift offer anything over the Predator?

Which 'Swift' and 'Predator' are you referring to? They're just series names...

If you mean the X34 and the PG348Q, the latter offers ROGness and possibly a higher likelihood of hitting 100Hz with the overclock (to be determined). Some people will just prefer the look and build of one or the other and that little red projector thing. Personally, from my testing of the XR341CK, I actually found the build quality exceeded my expectations. And the 'Ambient Light' feature is a bit more flexible than a red projected logo. Not necessarily as 'cool' though. :p

Well .................. it looks like the inept folks at DPD managed
to "accidentally" misplace this rather small and easy to loose screen :(

Maybe I should cancel and order a bigger screen since this one is so small ?

Last edited:
Well .................. it looks like the inept folks at DPD managed
to "accidentally" misplace this rather small and easy to loose screen :(

Maybe I should cancel and order a bigger screen since this one is so small and apparently
very easy to loose

lol, company I work for uses FED EX and they are damn brilliant most of the time. last 8 years less than 2 loses sending parcels everyday.

:confused:

Not with you?

I think the "less then 2 losses" is being picked up on as a joke :) Usually it would be discrete number of packages lost, less then sounds like you did not quiet lose 2 parcels, but lost more then one :D

Or I may be chatting total crap :p

On that note, Thinking of keeping my panel. Perfect apart from the coil whine at 90/95/100 hz browsing websites (well ones with a lot of black and white). But its literally a one click button to slip the panel between 90 and 100hz.

It doesn't seem like there are any major issues with this screen so far? A few instances of quite coil whine is all I've read.

Such a big purchase I'll wait a few more months to be sure but if so would rather spend £1000 on this than spend £700 on the PG279Q and play the panel lottery?

Back
Top Bottom