*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
its actualy got loads of potential..the gameplay is good when all going smooth. They just just need to sort the **** out...give us server browsers..stop it crashing etc. ditch the crossplay malarky...and write a PC game

Caporegime
" There has been a huge uptake in crashes, and bugs "

Yep no crashes last night, but every 10mins I'd get kicked with EA servers are offline, you are offline. Even though I wasn't offline, I was still on discord and my internet has an uptime of 200 days!

Caporegime
its actualy got loads of potential..the gameplay is good when all going smooth. They just just need to sort the **** out...give us server browsers..stop it crashing etc. ditch the crossplay malarky...and write a PC game

Has zero potential, they'd have to gut the core of the game and reimplement all the mechanics they stripped out. That's not gonna happen, so it'll hobble along getting updates for a while before it gets dropped.

Even former dice devs seem utterly baffled as to how it turned our the way it did. https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefiel...efield_2042/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Last edited:
Caporegime
***ed off right now, just had an awesome round with a record for all time kills 59 with lots of revives as well! I even had a print screen ready.
What does the game do? Blue screen and I lost it all

This game needs serious attention :mad:

V F

V F

Soldato
Caporegime
Clipboard02.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Associate
Uninstalled the game as wasnt playing it, i must be lucky as its never crashed on me, i just find it a tad boring and find it lacking in performance, might re download it in a few months to give it another try but for now its just not hitting the mark

Back
Top Bottom