*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Even so Khan has arguably had tougher opponents and infact beaten tougher opponents then Brook ever has. I can barely remember any significant Brook fights before he was destroyed by Golovkin tbh.

Khans fight cv is better then Brooks in terms of opponents imo. I think its a close fight and id put my quid on Khan.

Not on that performance.

Soldato
Is that genuine ? If it is that's really interesting.

As I said last night Khan is still getting caught with the same punch as he was 10 years ago. Neither Khan nor Brook are the sharpest tools in the box but Brook can follow a game plan even when hit where as Khan when he tires which is usually round 5/6 then gets hit he hasn't a clue what to do!

Yeah. The right hand that dropped him was a basic counter thrown by a decent but average fighter. The second time Vargas hurt him was all Khans fault. Back peddling with his chin up in panic mode.

Soldato
If Khan can't get the Pacquaio fight and lets be honest Pacquaio is more than 5 years past his best and barley relevant. What will he do next?

The danger in the Pacquaio fight is if Khan gets knocked out or even worse taken the distance. Khan in this prime years gets beat up for 12 rounds by an old man who had 70 ish fights.

Soldato
Yep, I watched it. Felt it was very very close and couldn't really call it. Porter as always was just an animal in there, wild, reckless and aggressive as hell. Garcia started better and was the much more accurate boxer but he was out worked which ultimately cost him the fight.

Can't imagine Khan lasting 2 rounds against someone as tough and aggressive as Porter.

Caporegime
I think it’s true sadly. RIP Enzo, he bore and trained one hell of a champion.
Paper's are now saying he's seriously ill so they all jumped the gun.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/45533903

I really hope the cheat gets KO'd tonight.
You and me both but as I said earlier in the thread, unless he KO's him he'll get robbed by decision imo. Canelo has too much of a following and is worth too much money to lose tonight.

I'm seriously considering just going to bed and not bothering with it tonight tbh.

Back
Top Bottom