*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
Usyk should retire at the top nothing to prove now , and hope we can see Fury Vs AJ to see who's the best of the rest
if you think about it Usyk aint money crazy and he has nothing to prove now. maybe the king could sweaten the deal too with a big pay off to step aside so the AJ VS FURY can happen. the thing is usyk would have all but the one belt hes being stripped off. which is a joke after becoming unified champ. then they instantly strip him of a belt which will be won by a 2nd tier heavy weight who usyk would beat even with a broken jaw.

Caporegime
worst thing is now especially for fury is the rematch takes place and he wins he still wont be unified champion because the belt removed wont be available.

Caporegime
Yes, brilliant isn't it? :cry:

And he's lost his O :cry:

And he got KO'd in the 9th :cry:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
he winds people up i get some dont like him but he is a great boxer. tbh he could have beat usyk if he kept up how he was doing early on in the fight. so if a rematch happens he maybe could beat usyk.

Soldato
that was stupid but funny how no one hasnt mentioned AJ who did similar after losing.
Fake news.

I mentioned AJ in my very first response to the Fury/Usyk fight, do you want me to quote the post?

Both fighters are idiots. What AJ did was hugely disrespectful also, in a different manner but still utterly disgusting.

That doesn't make Fury any less of a ****.

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone ever been undisputed at cruiser and heavy?

Usyk has to go down as one of the greats for sure. He's dismantled everyone, made Joshua look ordinary and should have had the KO against Fury in the 9th.

What a guy. He could retire now for sure, nothing to prove, no challenges left really.

Both AJ and Fury showed immense disrespect after losing, they really don't show British boxing in good light but then I guess if that's what it is, then that's what it is, no point in trying to paint these guys as decent people.

Edit - Remember "no man can beat me". That must mean Usyk is a God :p

There you go

Man of Honour
he winds people up i get some dont like him but he is a great boxer. tbh he could have beat usyk if he kept up how he was doing early on in the fight. so if a rematch happens he maybe could beat usyk.
I felt Usyk would win (hence my bet) but I saw enough to think that in the rematch Fury will win. Good thing is that the odds on him should be better now as a result of this loss so should be able to make some dosh again :)

Soldato
Yes, brilliant isn't it? :cry:

And he's lost his O :cry:

And he got KO'd in the 9th :cry:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

I am still loving it. Fury managed to fool so many people that he was head and shoulders above the division so I am loving the reality be shown to people. Imagine almost being stopped by a middleweight. Poetic.

taylor Vs catterall this weekend. Catterall to win? Suspect time has caught up with Taylor

Catterall got horribly robbed that night in Glasgow and it's a shame he wont get an easier shot at becoming undisputed. Taylor looking to be at the wrong weight recently. I always rated him - until the Catterall fight and how he behaved after. Think he is genuinely one of the best British fighters we've had for some time and i really rate his mindset.

Saying that, I think he can prepare better for Jack this time knowing he is no mug. My concern is I hope Jack doesn't get too emotional and throw him off of his plan.

Looking forward to it though, should be great!

I’m hearing Fury has signed for the Usyk rematch.

Good, can't wait to see him do his best DVD impression again.

Soldato
Fury got it all wrong.

I was expecting the Fury of Fury vs Wilder 2. He was an absolute steamroller back then.

Ferocious, heavy and like a freight train.

I think if that version of Fury turns up he might win rematch.

Last edited:
Soldato
If he comes in heavier then I'd expect Usyk to stop him. Usyk moves around far too much and a heavier Fury would be slower on his feet and drain his tank sooner.

Plus that fight was 4 years ago and Fury hasn't lived the life. Usyk has him figured out

Back
Top Bottom