*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Taylor Catterall 2
I got ripped a new one on here after the original fight so I'm slightly nervous about posting much!
GA Davies and Ade both had Taylor as a favourite in this rematch if and its a big if, Taylor is in shape. I think he's motivated but 140lbs might be tough at his age.
Catterall is a horrible fighter to watch, at least in the fights I've seen. He's clearly got some talent but he's so ugly in his work.

It's a proper grudge match so lets hope for some spiteful action and not a repeat of the mess that was the last fight.

Soldato
Taylor Catterall 2
I got ripped a new one on here after the original fight so I'm slightly nervous about posting much!
GA Davies and Ade both had Taylor as a favourite in this rematch if and its a big if, Taylor is in shape. I think he's motivated but 140lbs might be tough at his age.
Catterall is a horrible fighter to watch, at least in the fights I've seen. He's clearly got some talent but he's so ugly in his work.

It's a proper grudge match so lets hope for some spiteful action and not a repeat of the mess that was the last fight.
I was a big Taylor fan when he beat Prograis and then unified the belts but he's been poor in his last couple.

I think he's been inactive too long to win but I still hope he smashes Catterall.

I think Taylor has to be considered up there with then "greats" for what he's achieved but at the same time it's a career that's been a bit wasted.

Soldato
He's absolutely one of the best British fighters, no question about that. Just the Catterall fight rubbed me the wrong way because it was such a blatant robbery. Not even a close fight that could've went either way, it was a full on robbery.

Soldato
Well both made the weight
Taylor 139.6
Catterall 139.8
I can't profess to be able to read much into how they looked. Taylor is the taller man and looked ultra lean, I mean like 10% bodyfat lean. I'd say he has the psychological edge based on what I've see of the face offs. Great to have all British grudge match. On the BBC Boxing pod Taylor was explaining to Bunce the eye trouble he had and how long it went on without him realising. I wonder if it will make a difference.
Fight on.

Back
Top Bottom