*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Yup, I'm just going to take a quick flight over to Ukraine to watch it, I think.

So Tyson Fury is calling out Chisora. So much for being retired and only coming out to fight Usyk for 500m. How he hasn't had to give up his belt is bonkers. Just WBC being the WBC

Permabanned
Yup, I'm just going to take a quick flight over to Ukraine to watch it, I think.

So Tyson Fury is calling out Chisora. So much for being retired and only coming out to fight Usyk for 500m. How he hasn't had to give up his belt is bonkers. Just WBC being the WBC
A mate of a mate is getting it now so I can cancel my flight.

Fury is completely ignorable for the large part. WBC are a joke the way they gave Josh Taylor a hard time for holding up the division, even though Fury has been stringing people along ever since he fought Whyte. Installing Wilder as the No1 contender off the back of 2 knockouts. Absolute joke.

Soldato
Chisora is furys mate and for years fury has always said he would give chisora a big pay day retirement fight

He's just doing what he promised him

Soldato
Confirmed oct 8 at o2 eubanks jr vs connor benn

Eubanks is way too big even at a catchweight benn should be getting experience in his own weightclass and well we all know eubanks ruined his career being inactive

Eubanks to ko benn within 8 for me

Soldato
Chisora is furys mate and for years fury has always said he would give chisora a big pay day retirement fight

He's just doing what he promised him

Then vacate the WBC belt and allow the division to continue and then give Derek the pay-day he feels like he owes him.

This is why I dislike Tyson Fury. He says one thing then does another and gets a pass for it. Completes his mandatory duties by fighting Whyte (which he should've done years ago after he said he'd do it for the WBC Diamond belt then when they said yes, pulled out and waited for Whyte to get sparked out by Povetkin) then calls himself retired but doesn't relinquish the belt. Then says he will only come out of retirement to fight Usyk for 500m, then says he will only fight AJ if it's held as free entry and free to view on TV and now during AJ fight build up calls out Derek flipping Chisora, who isn't even ranked in the top 15 WBC rankings so wouldn't be possible to do as a voluntary defence.

Either vacate the belt and then go fight Chisora , Ngannou and Thor if that's what you wish or be a proper champion and fight all contenders in your era.

Confirmed oct 8 at o2 eubanks jr vs connor benn

Eubanks is way too big even at a catchweight benn should be getting experience in his own weightclass and well we all know eubanks ruined his career being inactive

Eubanks to ko benn within 8 for me

It angers me that this fight is made and it angers me even more that I know I'll end up watching it. Chris is in a lose-lose fight and Conor is in a win-win situation. Chris should be targeting actual world honours seeing as the IBO belt he won doesn't count for much. He should be lining up Andrade or Charlo. Connor should be looking to move up against someone like Thurman, Ortiz, Ennis or that EBU champion that Frank Warren has but I can't remember his name. The one who beat Josh Kelly last

Soldato
Eubank Jr should win it but gets nothing from doing so it’s just a pointless fight to sell tickets to casuals off their dads rivalry.

Sad fact is it’s probably the biggest money earner both of them could get right now even over a world title shot.

Soldato
Eubank Jr should win it but gets nothing from doing so it’s just a pointless fight to sell tickets to casuals off their dads rivalry.

Sad fact is it’s probably the biggest money earner both of them could get right now even over a world title shot.
Completely agree, those shots from Eubank, which are usually nothing shots will hurt Benn. Shame as I thought Benn was slowly working his way though the levels.

Also in no way is this a pay per view event, I'll be catching the highlights.

Soldato
He cant target andrade or charlo as they already have fights coming up

Andrade doesn't. He called out Chris a month or so ago. He could've fought Charlo when he was with PBC for that brief stint.

Joyce v Parker is a proper fight and I’m looking forward to that. I really like Joyce he’s a credit to the sport. I hope he wins but ultimately he needs to be good enough.

Yeah I like Joyce. He isn't a natural speaker but he just appears to be deceptively effective in the ring. He looks slow and ponderous but he's got good fundamentals. If he is as good as I think he is, this should be a winnable fight for him

Soldato
Andrade doesn't. He called out Chris a month or so ago. He could've fought Charlo when he was with PBC for that brief stint.

Yeah I like Joyce. He isn't a natural speaker but he just appears to be deceptively effective in the ring. He looks slow and ponderous but he's got good fundamentals. If he is as good as I think he is, this should be a winnable fight for him
Andrade has a mandatory he has to fight hes been sanctioned for it

Soldato
Andrade has a mandatory he has to fight hes been sanctioned for it

That is assuming he doesn't vacate that belt. They have a few more days before purse bids are accepted but I imagine he'd sooner go into a bigger money fight with Eubank than defend his titles against someone highly skilled and generally unknown.

Permabanned
That is assuming he doesn't vacate that belt. They have a few more days before purse bids are accepted but I imagine he'd sooner go into a bigger money fight with Eubank than defend his titles against someone highly skilled and generally unknown.
He offered Eubank a million verbally but the fact is Eubank will make much more than that fighting Benn. Andrade is big risk, low reward no one really wants to fight him unless they get paid silly money.

Soldato
He offered Eubank a million verbally but the fact is Eubank will make much more than that fighting Benn. Andrade is big risk, low reward no one really wants to fight him unless they get paid silly money.
Yeah he's been in the 'who needs him' club for quite some time. He just looks like a really awkward fighter.

Back
Top Bottom