**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

I think it's random if you get hit. I've had plenty of packages delivered from outside the EU and rarely get charged.

Amazon sell this phone, and is fulfilled by Amazon, so won't have any problems with customs.

Amazon don't sell the ulefone. It's sold by ilastore-eu and fulfilled by Amazon. :p

Customs shouldn't be a problem. Got my phone delivered through Netherlands post. And never got charged anything. Got delivered by royal mail.
Where was it shipped from? If it was shipped from the Netherlands then you wouldn't have paid as it's inside the EEA.

I'm probably going to buy a Xiaomi Mi 4i, I dropped my Nexus 4 the other day and the back finally shattered, it's covered up with duct tape now so that I don't cut my hands to ribbons when using it, but the time has probably come for its replacement.

Hi all, i've had my umi emax for about a month and all was good till yesterday when it lost connection...

I've tried 3 sim cards (EE, gifgaf and three) but all give the same no signal or very poor - 1 or maybe 2 bar of gprs.

I've just reflashed the rom and no change.. Time to send it back?

Back
Top Bottom