**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Oppomart, before most other people who have already received theirs.

oh my, they have terrible ratings...feel for you man. Can't you cancel it and just order it from Amazon instead?

does it actually come with lollipop 5.1 installed? I don't get the point of it being rooted on arrival unless it was intended for someone to be able to install whatever OS they wanted? (sort of like a formatted HDD on arrival i guess?)

How are you liking the phone, Brooder? Kinda sucks they sent you the wrong colour, though ;o

It's a beautiful phone especially for the price! I actually really like the grey colour, and after ordering the white I had a doubt and thought I maybe should have gone for the grey. So in the end I don't care, but I'll be trying to get something from oppomart, especially as I've just ordered a second phone for my wife.

I don't think I'll be updating to miui 7 just yet, I'm a bit scared of it messing up. I may wait for the official release.

It's a beautiful phone especially for the price! I actually really like the grey colour, and after ordering the white I had a doubt and thought I maybe should have gone for the grey. So in the end I don't care, but I'll be trying to get something from oppomart, especially as I've just ordered a second phone for my wife.

I don't think I'll be updating to miui 7 just yet, I'm a bit scared of it messing up. I may wait for the official release.

Don't be scared :p I'm using the developer rom of MIUI 7 and it's working good. The rom that was installed was full of ****, so it's better to upgrade imo ;D

It's arrived.
Good god 5.5" is small.

First off how come I can't find Cortana or Amazon prime video?

Also downloaded nova launcher, but how the hell do I customise anything.

Any good weather, calendar apps, that don't take up half the screen with empty space.

It's arrived.
Good god 5.5" is small.

First off how come I can't find Cortana or Amazon prime video?

Also downloaded nova launcher, but how the hell do I customise anything.

Any good weather, calendar apps, that don't take up half the screen with empty space.

Did yours come with dodgy chinese apps?

Doesn't appear to, what do you mean by dodge Chinese apps?

It does have adverts in the notification pull down centre though, that can't be normal android can it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom