**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

You should be able to add tiles in the settings mate. go to settings, notifications, toggle positions and they should be in there.

Last edited:
Got an issue, tried making a call. So clicked on the phone app and it just says permission denied.

However SMS work fine send and receive.

Not sure if it's allowed to be linked here, but Gearbeast have opened up a UK Warehouse which has shipping for loads of chinese phone brands, shipping is free at the moment with times of 1-2 days.

£170 for the Nubia Z9 Mini looks a great price, well reviewed 5-incher there.

1080P on a 5 inch screen seems pointless to me, 5.2 inch is the perfect size imo. Shames the regular Nubia Z9 is about £280 otherwise I'd snap it up.

Im still leaning towards the Redmi Note 2

Sorted the phone problem. Unpinned it, pinned it back. Now works. Very odd. Just need to get my contacts over somehow. Any way to import them from outlook as windows phone backs everything up to there.

Sorted the phone problem. Unpinned it, pinned it back. Now works. Very odd. Just need to get my contacts over somehow. Any way to import them from outlook as windows phone backs everything up to there.

Sorry been at work and just got in, seemed an odd problem, I have not had a single problem with this rom from the word go it has been flawless, anyway hope it's all up and running fine now.

Thanks all working now.
Looks horrible. But should probably start a new thread on icon packs, widgets and such like.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Redmi Note 2 users are you using glass screen protectors and anyone using the metal back covers?

I noticed geekbuying are selling the prime for £135 and non prime £111 including 8-15 day shipping plus when you register 5% off code to add.

Looks like another zip mate if you have no TWRP just do the same as you did with the rom, copy it to the phone and install via the MIUI updater app, if it won't install just try re naming it to updater.zip again.

Same for this TWRP have a read Edit, forget that.

That's a .rar file. Can't seem to install Google Play here.

Keyboard is missing too.

That's a .rar file. Can't seem to install Google Play here.

Keyboard is missing too.

See post 603 for installing the file and the keyboard I cannot understand as I have said mine was fine. Glaucus had the same problem ask him how he got it sorted. I take it you installed 5.9.9 if you have did you clear cache and dalvik, if not do that as that can cause problems.

Back
Top Bottom