**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Go into the update app, reboot to safe mode, clear all data. Restart phone.
Put image back on phone and update to the rom.
That solved it. And is seems to solve it for most people on the net.
Seems to be something odd in cached files causing it.
Google play I got by installing the 5.9.9 image with Google play posted earlier. Not the latest rom which is 5.9.11 but seems to work fine.

See post 603 for installing the file and the keyboard I cannot understand as I have said mine was fine. Glaucus had the same problem ask him how he got it sorted. I take it you installed 5.9.9 if you have did you clear cache and dalvik, if not do that as that can cause problems.

yes, clear cache and dalvik worked, i have a keyboard :D

Bad reviews from geekbuying, stick to gearbest or oppomart.

Oppomart no longer stock any Xiaomi phones and seen lots of reviews that are negative for them as well ranging from fake phones to wrong versions that have been modified to work on the different bands.

Gearbest do not cover vat/tax even warn about it on there site plus there shipping times unless you pay extra are fairly long.

My mate recently handed me a phone and said what do you think of this. First impressions were.. not bad! It felt very well built, a sort of copy of the iphone 6 in design, and when I used it, it was very smooth, and the HD screen looked.. good. It cost him the best part of £90!!

This is the one he had...

Now I currently have a Note 4 and I've never really given much time to these cheap dual sim chinese knock offs, but either I've been missing out or they've come a long way. I'd happily get one of these and keep it for a year then swap it for something else. You're getting what.. 80% of the phone (samsungs/iphones etc) for around 20% of the price?

Glaucus are you using 16gb or 32gb?

Which place did you get magnetic usb cable from if you do not mind me asking?

Is no one using any extra screen protectors then I heard the glass is not great on these which is why many places are trying to sell tempered glass for it.

Glaucus are you using 16gb or 32gb?

Which place did you get magnetic usb cable from if you do not mind me asking?

Is no one using any extra screen protectors then I heard the glass is not great on these which is why many places are trying to sell tempered glass for it.
I've ordered two

Back
Top Bottom