**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Anyone using Google Hangouts on MIUI?

I'm using MIUI developer edtion and i've noticed Hangouts doesn't notify me that a message has been sent to a chat room unless I open that chat screen, at which point the message arrives.

My mate recently handed me a phone and said what do you think of this. First impressions were.. not bad! It felt very well built, a sort of copy of the iphone 6 in design, and when I used it, it was very smooth, and the HD screen looked.. good. It cost him the best part of £90!!

This is the one he had...

Now I currently have a Note 4 and I've never really given much time to these cheap dual sim chinese knock offs, but either I've been missing out or they've come a long way. I'd happily get one of these and keep it for a year then swap it for something else. You're getting what.. 80% of the phone (samsungs/iphones etc) for around 20% of the price?

which store your friend get this oukitel u8 from?

I think these chinese knock offs are not bad choices if you can not afford some high-end phone, but one thing you need to notice is the shipping.

which store your friend get this oukitel u8 from?

I think these chinese knock offs are not bad choices if you can not afford some high-end phone, but one thing you need to notice is the shipping.

Now some chinese brands have released some high-end flagships,like mi note,MateS from huawei and meizu....

I'm still thinking about getting a Redmi Note 2, posts on HUKD show a k lot more people than I thought have got one so there's lots of support for them.

Looking at the GPUs the one in the Lenovo K3 Note is better. The phone is just £15 cheaper and has a slower CPU but I'm a Lenovo fanboy so might get it. Also it has more custom ROMS available.

Have just bought a Ulefone be touch 2 . Anyone know what is the max size of TF card this will take? Thinking of a 32 maybee even 64. The instructions appear insignificant! Thanks What size is the usual that people wack in their phones?

Anyone with the redmi note2 how the hell do you tell it to download all apps regardless of size over celluar connection. I can not find a setting anywhere, I have found the setting for auto updates, which I've changed to any data connection.

Back
Top Bottom