**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
Ah makes sense thank you. I'll just stick as it is as I much prefer it to stock MIUI.

Never had any issues before either until trying Starling. Nationwide, Halifax etc all worked. Already got the Xiaomi.eu GPay module fix installed.

Yeah the message about my phone being insecure came up as soon as I opened the app. I would say it would be good to know if it works in HyperOS as may look to try that if I upgrade to a compatible phone but as Starling cancelled my application with no further details, they can go screw themselves.

Just tried starling it doesn't work

maj

maj

Soldato
Just tried starling it doesn't work
Thanks for trying and confirming. Might be something for potential customers on here to be aware of.

Wonder what's special about their app that detects the unlocked bootloader. Plenty of other banks I can go with instead which I will be doing.

Soldato
Had my first issue with my POCO F2 Pro now 3.5 years old. Stopped charging. Saw a vid on youtube to bend the phone in a certain way and it fixes it... unbelievably it worked! I did a more permanent fix by taking the back off and re-clamping the charge port flex cable with more pressure by placing a tiny piece of plastic on top of the connector.

The phone still does everything I want apart from Wireless Android Auto. :(

Soldato
updated Mi 11 to HyperOS and getting high battery drain its very noticable what I was getting on miui 14 just about make it late evening before I was making it with 30-40% left, I even did clean install same apps and settings used on both hyperos and miui 14 and cosmetically I aint seeing much difference

hoping for update to fix the battery drain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom