**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

How come, what happened previously?
Had a Poco F3 before and it got very little in terms of updates.

I'm well aware that Honor customer support is essentially none existent as well which is always bit of a worry when dropping £1000+ on a foldable phone from them.

There's the whole Chinese security hoo har as well but I'm not too bothered by that.

Overall enjoying the V3 so far though battery life could be better.

Had a Poco F3 before and it got very little in terms of updates.

I'm well aware that Honor customer support is essentially none existent as well which is always bit of a worry when dropping £1000+ on a foldable phone from them.

There's the whole Chinese security hoo har as well but I'm not too bothered by that.

Overall enjoying the V3 so far though battery life could be better.

You can expect four years of OS updates and five years of security patches

It seems the One Plus 12 is on a nice offer at the moment if you are a student, key worker, or any of the other qualifiers.

£560 for the 16GB RAM / 512GB Storage version. Extra £50 if you have a trade-in.

One Plus Open seems to be on a little discount as well.

For the Mrs for Crimbo hot deals have a Prime Excl of £184 for:

Xiaomi POCO X6 5G Black - Smartphone 12GB 256GB, Snapdragon 7s Gen 2, 64MP triple camera, 6.67" 120Hz​

Sounds pretty decent for the money?

Dimensity 9400 is looking good , hopefully Snapdragon 8 Gen 4 / Elite can at least match that and now with chinese brands really upping the capacity 6000mah+ with new silicon-carbon batteries I'll likely be buying the Oneplus 13 CN version cheaper and flash Oxygen trying to get most tech for the money
starting from next week most of them should start to unveil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom