**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

My workmate has just purchased an LeTV 1S from gearbest for 138 quid.

I'll take some pics of it and post up impressions when he receives it. Should be a couple of weeks away before he gets it.

a bargain for the price, especially for the spec.

My workmate has just purchased an LeTV 1S from gearbest for 138 quid.

I'll take some pics of it and post up impressions when he receives it. Should be a couple of weeks away before he gets it.

a bargain for the price, especially for the spec.

I wouldn't count on it, i'm still waiting for a phone from them that also said dispatched in 3-5 days. I ordered it almost 6 weeks ago. It did finally arrive in the UK last night though so fingers crossed it doesn't now get stuck in customs.

Just taken the plunge and brought an Mi4c. Upgrading from an N4 so should be noticeably faster.

slightly cheaper than an Oneplus x but with a faster CPU but worst screen and no SD card slot.

Just want to experiment with these Chinese phones so going forward I'll know if they are a waste of time or not.

Good call, I did also from my N4 which is now running Marshmallow via Chroma rom, must say very solid and good battery improvments.

Where did you order from?

Oh and you might want to lurk around here. There is already a CM 12.1 rom which is a daily driver

http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c

Good call, I did also from my N4 which is now running Marshmallow via Chroma rom, must say very solid and good battery improvments.

Where did you order from?

Oh and you might want to lurk around here. There is already a CM 12.1 rom which is a daily driver

http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c

Thanks for the link, been reading up on the xiaomi.eu and official site about flashing gapps and EU rom when it turns up.

I'm going to give miui a try but will look into CM, I have it on an old android tablet and didn't love it but guess it's probably gotten better.

I brought it from inbuygou.com, was £175 and should hopefully be leaving China tonight/tomorrow

Thanks for the link, been reading up on the xiaomi.eu and official site about flashing gapps and EU rom when it turns up.

I'm going to give miui a try but will look into CM, I have it on an old android tablet and didn't love it but guess it's probably gotten better.

I brought it from inbuygou.com, was £175 and should hopefully be leaving China tonight/tomorrow

I also bought from them, did you go for the 2gb/16gb model?

The EU rom comes with play store so dont flash or you will have errors during setup

No went for the 3gb/32gb version.

Thanks, really should have written "or" EU rom instead of "and". Seemed the last weekly had quite a few bugs but they have just released another which hopefully will be good.

What do you run on yours?

Tempted by the LeTV Le One Pro 64GB - seems similar specs to top end devices for about 55% of the cost :o Anyone tried it?
Been waiting to upgrade my out of contract Galaxy S4 for a few months...

I also bought from them, did you go for the 2gb/16gb model?

The EU rom comes with play store so dont flash or you will have errors during setup

Im running MIUI, it runs well but play store downloads are slow, anything downloaded outside play store is fine. CM downloads fine will jump on it soon,

Im running MIUI, it runs well but play store downloads are slow, anything downloaded outside play store is fine. CM downloads fine will jump on it soon,

is it just the developer roms that download slow or is it all ROM's? cant find a clear answer online as most people speaking about this phone english is their second language and cant always understand what they are writing haha

is it just the developer roms that download slow or is it all ROM's? cant find a clear answer online as most people speaking about this phone english is their second language and cant always understand what they are writing haha

The roms coming from en.miui, no speed problems but from xiaomi.eu there is, though they removed a lot of bloat and somehere the speed got affected

The roms coming from en.miui, no speed problems but from xiaomi.eu there is, though they removed a lot of bloat and somehere the speed got affected

Cheers, mine actually came with the xiaomi.eu rom pre-installed :s, everything seems fine but a little worrying haha.

Seems to be slowly using more and more RAM, down to just 900mb free out of 3gb now. Want to see if it keeps going and grinds to a halt or will start clearing itself.

Got no problem it using ram that's there to be used

Doogee X5 turned up the other day. I thought it would be crap being so cheap but it's turned out to be not too bad. Seems fast and smooth enough for my uses, screen is decent enough and the battery which i thought would be rubbish has been going for almost 50 hours since last charged (just light use).

Cheers, mine actually came with the xiaomi.eu rom pre-installed :s, everything seems fine but a little worrying haha.

Seems to be slowly using more and more RAM, down to just 900mb free out of 3gb now. Want to see if it keeps going and grinds to a halt or will start clearing itself.

Got no problem it using ram that's there to be used

ibuygou flash eu rom I believe. Ram usage is hugh probably because of the miui skin but what do you think of the camera, quite good right?

ibuygou flash eu rom I believe. Ram usage is hugh probably because of the miui skin but what do you think of the camera, quite good right?

I've not been blown away by the camera but only taken pictures inside, with poor artificial light.

Will take some in daylight if it stops raining. Only arrived yesterday afternoon so still playing around tbh.

This is my first android that isn't running stock so still finding where everything is.

Tempted by the LeTV Le One Pro 64GB - seems similar specs to top end devices for about 55% of the cost :o Anyone tried it?
Been waiting to upgrade my out of contract Galaxy S4 for a few months...

I think deuse has an letv. He might be able to shead some light on if they're a good brand or not. :)

Loving my LeTV Max. Top notch screen and build. I get a update every Wednesday. Not one problem so far.

Back
Top Bottom