**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
Ive got a Redmi Note 2 Prime, every now and again i get popups for adverts and popups for apps trying to download themselves. Non of the antivirus software I have tried have found any viruses or anything like that.

Associate

Thanks I already checked that site, it confirmed what I already suspected with the Redmi Note, but it only slightly helps. I don't want a phone that mostly works & if it's missing the 800mhz band then it will work but I will potentially miss out on 4G in some cases if I understand it correctly.

Anyway I did a bit more searching and it looks like the Ulefone be touch 2 covers all UK 4G bands, now gotta research whether it's worth getting one.

Associate
pretty sure it will work on ee,my Huawei does and that has the same bands,not sure on 3

Yeah It'll work fine from what I understand as you can use 1800 & 2600mhz for 4G but you miss out on the potential benefit of 800mhz.

I'm just trying to figure out whether I'll get the Ulefone Be Touch 2 or the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6, or perhaps I'll stumble across a better option.

Soldato
My friend ordered a LeTV 1s from there a few weeks ago. Got shipping confirmation the same day. Turned up last week. They're very sketchy when it comes to good or bad service. :/ grab a refund and order from honorbuy :p

Soldato
been impressed with the battery on my redmi note 2 32gb. infact the phone in general has been great so far... its on par with my lost z3 in every way except half the price and not waterproof. but then probably more cpu power

Back
Top Bottom