***The Official Crisp Thread***

Soldato
I never like Skips, it was the way the immediately soggified themselves as soon as you put them in your mouth. Like they sort of melted. Never liked that. Crisps by name etc.

Soldato
I never like Skips, it was the way the immediately soggified themselves as soon as you put them in your mouth. Like they sort of melted. Never liked that. Crisps by name etc.
That was always what I loved about them :)

Also cant say I've noticed Quavers being different, still enjoy them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tomato sauce crisps are lovely. I was gutted when Seabrook stopped making them.

I remember Walkers One’s - They were good!

Up there with Cheese and Onion as being top tier.

I’ll always look out at the Bargain Shops such as Home Bargains, B&M etc as they sometimes have hidden gems like that.

Edit: Another great Crisp is Mark and Spencer’s Wotsits (Cheese Puffs) - Reallllly cheesy, and if you look closely they are that bright they no doubt glow orange in the dark.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was just about to ask does anyone remember Discos, nice to hear they are still going even if not quite as good. IIRC the salt and vinegar ones were pretty strong.

Yeah they use to be amazing and strong. This maybe strange but I remember my mouth use to salivate once i'd open the packet. Asda have them, I picked up a 6 pack of salt and vinegar for £1.25 i think it was, they had a mix pack as well with prawn cocktail and cheese and onion 6 pack for £1.250. If you want to give them a go.

Back
Top Bottom