*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
LMAO... all grenade fluffs will now be Parsnip specials!

Love the fails JP. I think I have two of those from different angles. I will see what I can do tomorrow evening. :)

On the mention of that are we running the same team for King's Fall tomorrow? I am not sure if Rooster is available or not?

PS4 King's Fall (specifically Golgy challenge for Parsnip recording) ~ 7PM

- OweO
- JPM
- Parsnip
- Venom?
- Davie?
- Rooster?
- DN3000?

I know 3 of us are definite but I am not sure on those with question marks. We also potentially have 4 people for 3 spots so one reserve?

I know Mach isn't interested in KF. :)

jpm

jpm

Associate
The Gorgon maze still makes me laugh, soon as parsnip says "I like the way we're all deadly quiet" we get spotted :D

That cyclops took you out Owe, made me laugh :p

Yep will be on for KF, Also a NF if anybody is up for it before raiding.

Edit: Oh cheers both for helping me get me sword.

Last edited:
Associate
LMAO... all grenade fluffs will now be Parsnip specials!

Love the fails JP. I think I have two of those from different angles. I will see what I can do tomorrow evening. :)

On the mention of that are we running the same team for King's Fall tomorrow? I am not sure if Rooster is available or not?

PS4 King's Fall (specifically Golgy challenge for Parsnip recording) ~ 7PM

- OweO
- JPM
- Parsnip
- Venom?
- Davie?
- Rooster?
- DN3000?

I know 3 of us are definite but I am not sure on those with question marks. We also potentially have 4 people for 3 spots so one reserve?

I know Mach isn't interested in KF. :)

I'll be there

Soldato
That nade.

I dunno wtf happened lol.. it's like my hunter didn't have the strength in her arm pmsl

The sheer amount of deaths last night was crazy.. I swear my Warlock (in all seriousness!) can stand more damage!?

The irony of the raid tonight is that fundamentally I was trying to organise it as I require to record the Golgoroth Challenge..

Yet I may be at the pics... lmfao.

Put me down as a possible.. I'll see how today pans out :)

Associate
Well done on the single phase kill guys.

I managed to do it in two phases with some random LFG guys on Sunday morning and got Adept Fatebringer, Vision and Epilogue but no Vex (boo) :mad:.

I should be on tonight about from 9 until 12 if any spaces open up later on for second runs or whatever.

Associate
just been getting back into this with rise of iron, can anyone help me with raids, complete noob not done any yet and not sure where to start, I find it odd after all this time the raids still lack matchmaking.

im at 389 light at the mo and can do heroic strike's without any issues.

psn id is AgroNation if anyone wants to help me out

Soldato
I'll be on tonight to help on KF if there's space. Missed the last couple due to work stuff (sorry) but I'm all but finished on the current job.

Always a good laugh with the OCUKers

Its always a good laugh with OCUK, some great guys and girls here!

Sorry I didn't reply to your message, ironically I was busy with work stuff then forgot lol

just been getting back into this with rise of iron, can anyone help me with raids, complete noob not done any yet and not sure where to start, I find it odd after all this time the raids still lack matchmaking.

The more the merrier, without a shadow of a doubt we will help you through.. :D

Add me.. Evil_Par5n1p.. I've been very active this week but as of Thursday I will be back into a 3 night routine :)

Soldato

I will add you tonight. :)

Well done on the single phase kill guys.

I managed to do it in two phases with some random LFG guys on Sunday morning and got Adept Fatebringer, Vision and Epilogue but no Vex (boo) :mad:.

I should be on tonight about from 9 until 12 if any spaces open up later on for second runs or whatever.

TBH based on our previous runs I think we were all a little shocked to one phase him that easily (as in we just did damage and "poof" he was dead). Certainly a lot easier than risking death by having to jump back from middle anyway.

I'll be on tonight to help on KF if there's space. Missed the last couple due to work stuff (sorry) but I'm all but finished on the current job.

Always a good laugh with the OCUKers

No worries. :)

It is always a laugh in OCUK raids. We mess up, we laugh and we re-try. We also need to setup a "how to grenade" school for Parsnip as well... :p

Speaking of that, Parsnip / JP - are you able to send me via PSN an edited version of the grenade snipped to just the 10 seconds or so? (I don't know if the sending is possible?)

Soldato
I will add you tonight. :)

It is always a laugh in OCUK raids. We mess up, we laugh and we re-try. We also need to setup a "how to grenade" school for Parsnip as well... :p

Speaking of that, Parsnip / JP - are you able to send me via PSN an edited version of the grenade snipped to just the 10 seconds or so? (I don't know if the sending is possible?)

I can certainly look into sending a clip somehow...

My grenade skills are legendary... During my CS:S days I once famously decided to try and preempt an attack by throwing a grenade over a wall prior to running round with my AK.. only for the grenade to land on my head and frag myself.. during a ranked Enemy Down League game too.... :o

Soldato
LMAO!

To be fair I have done that plenty of times when running on my hunter using Incendiary grenades.

I also did something similarly stupid in ST:O. Forgetting that one of my hull buffs also drew 300% threat I decided to proc it and then run head first into a fleet of Borg cubes. I lasted exactly 2.3 seconds (it was timed) before my shields collapsed and my hull exploded. Up to that point I thought I was good at the game...

Soldato
For those interested in running Crota (390) solo I started a run last night but was thwarted by my internet going down at deathsinger's and although it came back up I was too tired to really complete the run (I attempted it but failed too many times to continue). So will add the other sections tonight or tomorrow when I finish it or put a complete run together.

Abyss:: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141510475 (6:12)
Bridge:: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141511178 (28:05)
Thralls:: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141512133 (0:32)
DeathSinger:: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141659465 (2:52)
Crota:: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141663201 (9:52)

I know I can knock a chunk of time off the bridge section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom