*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Caporegime
iron banner mayhem mode perfect time to get any crucible quests or bounties done.

i just completed my titan crucible quest in where you have to get 15 buffed kills in 2 games. 8 kills first game 7 kills in the second. using weapons of light, icebreaker and hand cannon combo

Soldato
I'm going to try and get on.. I have to approach the situation very carefully.

We would need a team of 6 tho.. last night I managed to cobble a team together.. but two were Spanish and it made things a little confusing as DN will confirm lol

Caporegime
what time you guys planning it for? i am going to be on for a bit. need to get 16 hammer of sol kills on my titan and it will be easy to do today with it being iron banner mayhem clash. once i've done that (should only take 2-3 games) i can do a raid if need be all 3 of my characters are lvl 400 and i have all the fancy weapons, spindle, sleeper, etc. also i don't have a useless warlock, only 2 hunters and a titan. master races only.

Soldato
what time you guys planning it for? i am going to be on for a bit. need to get 16 hammer of sol kills on my titan and it will be easy to do today with it being iron banner mayhem clash. once i've done that (should only take 2-3 games) i can do a raid if need be all 3 of my characters are lvl 400 and i have all the fancy weapons, spindle, sleeper, etc. also i don't have a useless warlock, only 2 hunters and a titan. master races only.

Damn it.. I was looking for a team of 6 Warlocks :p

Soldato
If I am on tonight I will be on my utterly hopeless Warlock.

Mind you it won't matter what class we are all on, Golgoroth is still a mind numbingly boring boss fight.

Caporegime
If I am on tonight I will be on my utterly hopeless Warlock.

Mind you it won't matter what class we are all on, Golgoroth is still a mind numbingly boring boss fight.

actually stormtrance is useful for golgoroth for clearing adds down the bottom. only part of any raid i can think where you actually want a warlock in your fireteam. other than relic holder on templar challenge mod so if they die they can self res and pick the relic up straight away.

Associate
actually stormtrance is useful for golgoroth for clearing adds down the bottom. only part of any raid i can think where you actually want a warlock in your fireteam. other than relic holder on templar challenge mod so if they die they can self res and pick the relic up straight away.

Does not compute, no "crutch" with stormtrance therefore too risky

Back
Top Bottom