*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Just posted my intial thoughts in the D2 thread. I already have my PS4 Deluxe and PC collectors edition pre ordered (well as soon as they were available).

Teeny tiny bit of hype right now.. :D

Caporegime
right guys i managed to get extra copies of the exclusive loot from the destiny event. all i want is £5 each (to cover postage) for anyone that wants one. i can post pics in a second

http://imgur.com/a/beQEx

obviously i only have a limited number. just send me a trust message if interested

Last edited:
Soldato
right guys i managed to get extra copies of the exclusive loot from the destiny event. all i want is £5 each (to cover postage) for anyone that wants one. i can post pics in a second

http://imgur.com/a/beQEx

obviously i only have a limited number. just send me a trust message if interested

I'll take that deal also :)

I'll PSN you my email and I'll send you the Alien poster for free :)

jpm

jpm

Associate
Is the first destiny still worth purchasing?
I was in the original beta and liked it but hated what they did with the dlc etc so i never actually played the full game

I would say so, specially if you get the collection which includes all the expansions including Rise of Iron which is £22 on the rain forest, Latest update also made all the raids relevant, plus all the strikes and other activities.

Associate
I would say so, specially if you get the collection which includes all the expansions including Rise of Iron which is £22 on the rain forest, Latest update also made all the raids relevant, plus all the strikes and other activities.

Yeah, probably the best time to buy it at the moment. Everyone still doing all the updated content and you can get it for about £20 for the full collection.

The guys in this thread run the raids quite often and they're all sound as a pound.

On the subject of Destiny 2, how does everyone else feel about the PVP going 4 v 4? Kinda liked 6 v 6, especially when all the guys get together for iron banner, maybe that will still be 6 v 6. Trials is good but its very sweaty so you have to be in that frame of mind. I hope they at least sort some servers out wit all the cash they make, hypes gone through the roof. More than D1 I think. Its all because the head of Activision wants to take it the MLG route because Activision have bought a few MLG leagues n what not.

Soldato
Honestly I thought it was quite a surprise when he mentioned that as usually a move to more powerful hardware (in this case dropping the old consoles) allows for more players in PVP, not less.

I can only assume the new maps will be specifically designed with the new player limits in mind. Something like Asylum would be fine but Pantheon would feel a little dead in Clash/ Control.

Caporegime
I'll take that deal also :)

I'll PSN you my email and I'll send you the Alien poster for free :)

i'll just do a swap with you man. ping me a trust message. easier if everything in the 1 place. i'm going to try and post them all saturday. so i'll be pinging emails back to everyone tonight that has got in touch.

if anyone wants one ping me a trust. i still have a few. these are exclusive to the event and i've just seen them pop up on ebay for bids starting at £10+.

Back
Top Bottom