*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye auto loot was annoying, but when your running with a non bot group an you see a high rune or unique drop, your heart used to race and u wanted it. Such a buzz seeing something good drop because of the fear of possibly not getting it. The new system is like torchlight, only you can see your drops I don't IMO think itl be as exciting.

Then just pretend that others can see your loot and try and rush to pick it up before anyone else can :P

I wouldn't get too excited about beta, it lasts about 20 minutes or so!

Seriously? Takes me longer than 20 minutes to get through the beta. Especially if you take time to explore and do the little side missions.

I'm glad they introduced runes into the beta now and made it possible to change skills out in the field. Was a pain in the butt having to go back to town every time I wanted to do that.

I honestly dont get how your meant to get to level 13 in the beta. I've gotten to level 9 - 10 usually by the end of the first dungeon. But after that theres nothnig left to do.

20mins is better than nothing! I would love to try it out, even if its just for 20mins!

Got a key from Diablofans a few days ago, first run through took 1hr 10minutes. My second run through at high level took just shy of 40 minutes, cant imagine you could do every quest within 20 minutes.

And you wonder why they did it this way?

Tbh, I'd have been happy enough with the options that something like wow has. Need/greed, round robin, FFA ect, decided by the party leader in the lobby, or changed by vote in game. They could have added the "just your own" looting as an option. It's simple enough, if you don't want to have that looting rule, don't play in that group.

I don't mind the new rule so much, it gives you the option of helping your party out if you want, or if you get a nice item you'd like to send to an alt you don't have to be guilted into giving it to a player that won't make the most of it.

A choice would be nicer though. :( Just make it clear to players what rules they're agreeing to when the join a group.

Last edited:
Tbh, I'd have been happy enough with the options that something like wow has. Need/greed, round robin, FFA ect, decided by the party leader in the lobby, or changed by vote in game. They could have added the "just your own" looting as an option. It's simple enough, if you don't want to have that looting rule, don't play in that group.

I don't mind the new rule so much, it gives you the option of helping your party out if you want, or if you get a nice item you'd like to send to an alt you don't have to be guilted into giving it to a player that won't make the most of it.

A choice would be nicer though. :( Just make it clear to players what rules they're agreeing to when the join a group.

It works in WoW because most things are bop but everything can be sold in d3 and it would be too open for explotation especailly with the action house + with people not rolling could slow the game right down. then the fun of finding the corpse again if your bags are full.

It works in WoW because most things are bop but everything can be sold in d3 and it would be too open for explotation especailly with the action house + with people not rolling could slow the game right down. then the fun of finding the corpse again if your bags are full.

I don't think it would make any difference. Most random drops (not bosses) were BoE on wow when I played it, and from what I understand all the good stuff is going to be from randoms in D3 as well.

I'm not sure how anyone could exploit it. If all the players understood the rules enabled when they join a group, when someone first acts up you've got a choice to kick them or leave. If you don't take action and they keep doing it, it's your own fault after that.

I'm not saying the other options are better, I'd still probably go loot your own as I hate waiting, an option would be nice though.

finally managed to get a key after trying all day but its a complete joke the way websites handle these in fact blizzard should only be giving them out to bnet users themselves

finally managed to get a key after trying all day but its a complete joke the way websites handle these in fact blizzard should only be giving them out to bnet users themselves

Well they do but I guess they set aside a good % for promotion and those sites can do with them as they see fit. How did you get one in the end anyways?

Been trying myself with no luck. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom