*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
GAME

troll-face1.jpg

It just had to be done at least once.

LOL.

They should be punished for ridiculous pricing!

Associate
Pre-order question: my order (July 2010) still shows £24.97. Clearly at some point it dropped to under £23. This is with the whole pre-order price guarantee shenanigans applicable.

My experience with Mass Effect 3 was that both orders were charged at the (higher) price when the order was placed and I emailed them on the day to point out I should have been charged less. They (Rainforest) have refunded my card but my question is: Is that their standard practice (charge order value then credit) or did they make a mistake which I shouldn't need to point out with Diablo III once it is released?

Associate
I got a beta key for Diablo 3 and I'm really really disappointed. The game hasn't progressed in the slightest, it's just Diablo 2 but prettier. I know Skyrim was Oblivion but prettier, but I seemed to enjoy it. Diablo 3 beta just hasn't pushed any buttons for me on the first play through, hoping a second go at it will give me a different opinion.

Associate
I cant say I am bothered about the PVP at the moment it will give me a chance to lvl a few characters before PVP is introduced which is a good thing really.

Last edited:
Associate
I always got the impression from Blizzard that PvP was only going to be a fun aspect of the game, with 6 million different possible builds I doubt it going to be a serious e-sport.

But with this delay it seems they are showing PvP respect and want to make it as good as they can. The delay for PvP is not bad as we all need to level our characters anyway, I just fear it will be a while before it's released. Blizzard tend to have bad rep when it comes to releasing post game content. (flying combat in WoW - mod marketplace Starcraft)

Soldato
I cancelled my CE with Game (I dont trust them after the ME3 thing) I pre-ordered with Shopto. Not sure if they still have CE's up but I got mine ! :D

I must say I'm looking forward to some diablo 3 fun.

Associate
ARRRGGHHHH. Still confused as to where I can order the collectors... :( Anyone has any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to order it from a supplier where they would deliver one day before launch day so I can spam it from Midnight!

Soldato
The difference is, Duke Nukem was always going 'here look at this' and 'it'll be out soon'. Half Life 3 doesn't even acknowledge your existence.

I have little interest in PvP for this game. Diablo 2 wasn't balanced at all and I have no idea how they intend to balance it in 3 without some serious changes to the game making it practically a separate entity. I do also get the feeling it'll be a while before it gets released if they're going for a 'post release patch'...

Soldato
If anyone hasn't seen Diablo 3's pvp will not be ready for launch, can't say I care its the PvE im interested in.

Link

LOL people who want pvp are pretty much idiots if they think they will get a fair and balanced game from diablo.

D2 pvp was hilarious 1 hit wonders.

PVE is all i care for in this game but i still have my doubts :rolleyes:

So much development time has passed and it doesn't look like it was worth it, could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom