*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to get home and start downloading this. People with annual passes can download now right?

Still waiting for the Collecters Edition to go live on Amazon though.

Ok, you've convinced me to change. I hope Amazon will deliver on time.

I use that massive nationwide supermarket, every little helps... Awesome, got £5 off with a pre order code a couple weeks ago, also get club card points - been getting my stuff a day early aswel

Doesn't mention on battle.net that you get beta access if you pre-order the digital download. Even if you did, I won't be buying the digital download from Blizz at that price.

Stange, for a game that I've been looking forward to for ages, I could now almost care less. I'll still get it in May when it comes out, but I'm not expecting much now. The rumours of release dates being pushed back, lead producer resigning and now the PvP system being removed make me believe that this project has been a trublesome one ... and doesn't inspire me with much confidence.

Do hope I'm entirely wrong though !

Diablo 3 release date has just been announced! Its May 15h!

Two days before my birthday! :D ... Been playing some more Sacred 2 to prepare for this.

I have the standard edition pre ordered for £22 at gale, but I think they are going out of business now, plus the CE pre ordered elsewhere for £55, blizzards prices are pure madness.

Why is everyone pulling away from GAME?

I can't trust them tbh. I know its not helping but for instance my ME3 CE I had preordered with them from day one. Only to find out like a week or so before release that they was not stocking them. So I had to rapidly find somewhere else that did.

I can't be bothered to have the same happen for Diablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom