*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
OP
Just in case anyone is still playing or plans to play the new season (maybe from a Diablo itch after the D4 announcement!) then the new 2.6.7 patch is now live, but no Season 19 yet. It's likely we'll see that start next week though. The 2.6.7 new patch notes are in the original post (both a link to the battle.net post and in raw format), although as a brief summary: Two new sets (one for Crusader, one for Monk), heavy Barbarian nerf through Lamentation and Rend getting a pounding, new Lilith wings for people that bought the virtual ticket, and a bunch of other item changes.

The Season 19 preview should be out later this week in time for a likely launch next Friday.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Diablo III Season 19 Begins On November 22!

Sorry @fibby didn't realize you update OP.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Imo seasons.gives the most enjoyment. It's pretty easy to get geared up and playing the whole thing from scratch. Don't even worry about old gear as the new is always better.

------------------------------

Not sure if it's a bug but seen a lot of clan join requests that are.coming from blank players with no name or anything. If it's not spam and they are genuine requests please post here and we can sort.

Associate
Best solution I found so far, all players involved switch to a non seasonal chr, someone invite them to their game (but at the menu not in game) then once all appear on the game menu all players switch to seasonal chrs, then leader should be able to start the game. At least it has worked for me a few times, but it is an annoying bug which been around for 2 seasons now.

Caporegime
Anyone still playing this? I've recently came back to gaming (on a laptop) and after being out for a few seasons it's been quite refreshing. Looking forward to season 20 and the seasonal buff with the cube :)

I imagine at this point numbers are dwindling as D4 is around the corner.

Associate
Anyone still playing this? I've recently came back to gaming (on a laptop) and after being out for a few seasons it's been quite refreshing. Looking forward to season 20 and the seasonal buff with the cube :)

actually re-installed it again, was originally playing on the US servers with guild mates, but tempted to stick on europe servers this time round for a better ping

GAC

GAC

Soldato
[QUOTE="Ayahuasca, post: 33344651, I imagine at this point numbers are dwindling as D4 is around the corner.[/QUOTE]

D4 is about 2 years off unless they push it out reeeeeeeeeally early, just the other day a advert went up for a d4 job position to manage outsourcing animation ?! d4 is looking like its going to be a poop show because MONEY!

Associate

I did the season journey and then that's when I lose interest. However as soon as season 20 comes out I'll be right back on it full time.

Back
Top Bottom