*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
I haven't heard that about D4, usually I don't miss any new D4 information. I'd be surprised if they did!

I too also do the seasonal thing then quit, there's a bit of me that would love to see the cosmetics transferred but I refuse to get my hopes up :p

I'm a little sceptical of it too, but my thinking is I may as well try and get all the stuff I can just in case. I want the cosmic wings, and despite the inordinate amount of hours I have in the game they still haven't dropped for me.

Soldato
I'm a little sceptical of it too, but my thinking is I may as well try and get all the stuff I can just in case. I want the cosmic wings, and despite the inordinate amount of hours I have in the game they still haven't dropped for me.

Yeah those things are a real grind, I split ran with some friends when I farmed them back in s10.

Soldato
Anyone else finding this season just a tad underwhelming? The entire season bonus thing depends entirely on RNG giving you shrines and pylons, yet yesterday I went through numerous rifts and bounties and didn't see a single one. And today is pretty much the same.

I must have been lucky, Rebirthed my DH and went from level 1 to paragon 300 in about 4 days @ around 3 hours per night. The DH gift set armour is insane if you set up properly. It took me longer to get to 70 than it did to get 300 paragon levels with no boosting. Before i got the full set bonuses it was taking me 8 mins to run a nephalem at t1, I ran a greater yesterday at t10 and it took me just over 3mins. Doing bounties at T13 i can do all 5 acts in less than 15 mins.

Although I can see boredom arriving very soon. This season I think i am going to try some different characters. DH is my go to as I know how to get optimal load outs to grind paragon quickly. I have only ever run a seasonal as a witch doctor before and that was back in season 15. Also want to try Necro, tried doing non seasonal back in March but got bored, maybe season grift pushing a new character would keep me interested a bit longer.

Soldato
OP
Season 22 ends in around a week and Season 23 is likely to start around 2 weeks after that (early-mid April).

They've have overhauled followers in the upcoming patch (2.7.0) season 23 so you can equip a full set of armour, weapons, and jewellery to them - some of the legendary and set effects of items they have equipped will also be given to you through a new "Emanate" ability. They also added new skills to followers and re-did some of the current skills. Might be worth a look given it's a pretty nice overhaul, also for anyone with a Diablo itch after the recent Diablo 2 announcements :)

The full patch notes are here.

Associate
I start a new season and play for 5 mins then turn it off, just can't get into D3 anymore, spent so much time on it.. roll on D2/D4
Yeah, I'm done too, played all the season bar maybe 3 or 4 but last season I started a new character and within like 4 hours I was blowing through GR100 and quit. No challenge, nothing to aim for. Sure I could go for GR150 but nah, it's just boring now and honestly, pointless.

Associate
I noticed a player with OCUK tag in game this morning and from there found there is an overclockers uk clan on D3 with 140ish members, wondered how active the clan is / if any of the players post on here

Associate
Yup, still active when a new season starts. One of those games that just keeps on giving. I think I even got the purchase price back from the real money auctions before they stopped it all :)
7 years of entertainment for free.

Edit: Oh god. 9 years!

Associate
Whats this, I didn't know you could sell stuff, I thought all decent items were tied to your character...
They are now, but pre Reaper of Souls this wasn't the case and there were two in game auction houses where you could sell items for either in game gold or for real money (you could also sell in game gold for real money). Of course Blizzard took a huge chunk of the profits...

Associate
It did mean the loot drops were brokenly bad. You kept getting drops for other classes that were unusable so you practically had to use the auction house to get the bits you needed.

Back
Top Bottom