1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by flibby, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Malevolence

Capodecina

Season 20 starts tomorrow. Anyone partaking?

2. TurtleTwo

Gangster

Yup, cube buff looks great, and nice new sets, gonna roll WD.

3. sharpygsxr

Mobster

gonna roll a HC monk or barb and just play till i die, then ill abandon D3 for the new POE league. Launch night on D3 is always more stable for me than POE launch of new season so ill leave that till Saturday for most people to have moved on from starting areas

4. kthula666

Wise Guy

Oh Damn might have to cart my PC down from my hide spot at work and fire it up for night shift. Was working through BOTW on switch last few weeks. Might check in early will see how we feel when i get up. :)

5. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

Spirit Barrage WD is fun, not sure how long it will last though.

6. HungryHippos

Sgarrista

How much has changed in the last few seasons? probably not played since Season 15/16. With the whole corona thing will have more bandwidth to play :)

7. kthula666

Wise Guy

Got my demon hunter geared now so poke Necroville if you see me and I can invite.
    Power leveling and gearing is available if i'm around
    If you apply to join I can't do it if you are still in another clan it wont let me accept.
    \mostly on through the night and early morning. :cool:

8. TurtleTwo

Gangster

9. kmax86

Wise Guy

Anyone encountered an issue where the video "freezes" but the game is still in progress? I can hear sounds and able to cast spells and all.

When I alt tab the game is back to normal. The freeze happens every 10 seconds or so.

10. DeanT77

Wise Guy

I had something similar earlier, twice.

First time froze and then crashed after about 5 seconds.

Second time, froze and then recovered after about 5 seconds.

11. Malevolence

Capodecina

Not had that, but have noticed some irritating bugs this season like skills not activating when hitting the key and at other times skills saying they can't be cast because they're still on cool down when they're quite obviously not (both visually on screen and the corresponding number key on my keyboard has turned white).

12. James J

Capodecina

I'm not sure what to play this season. I've got a crusader to 70 but im not getting any drops and the haedrigs set has no damage bonus until 6 pieces so kind of in a bad position atm.

Quite fancy making a necro and seeing if I have better luck! Anyone fancy giving me a boost? :p

13. kmax86

Wise Guy

Reinstalled amd drivers and removed all c++ redistributable seems to have fixed my issue. I dont know why it got fixed though