*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
2.5 PTR patch notes are up

1. Bonus bounty cache removed, instead you get a large cache (combined) regardless of act completed first.
  2. Paragon rank requirement removed for entering Public torments, instead it's based on personal greater rift requirements being met
  3. Primal Ancient loot. Yep, ancient wasn't enough so they have given us Primal Ancient which is lower drop than ancient but currently only for set items (green drops)

See patch notes for other changes ;)

Soldato
OP
Yeah they sound garbage. Basically Ancient Ancients.

Horrible idea :/

From wudijo on reddit:

Weapon ranges seem to roll ~16% higher (~18.2% for minimum range, ~14.0% for maximum range) on top of the added 30% more primary / secondary stats, so they add roughly one tier to your current maximum once you get a primal weapon of comparable quality. It's worth noting that primal rings with damage range actually scale better now: Their range is increased by 33% for both minimum and maximum, and considering weapons scale so little, they will have a relatively bigger impact than before. Good luck getting your gg primal compass roses / F+R / LoN rings :D.

Overall I would expect that high-end geared players will farm and push ~2 tiers higher than before because of the weapons and added stats, and perfectly geared players with full gg primals maybe 2.5-3 tiers. The chance to get a primal seems to be 1% (I got 6 primals out of 520 crafts).

Soldato
I re-installed last night, think I'll level a new seasonal char.

The game is still good fun, but it gets a bit tedious running the story for the 'nth time. Bounties are probably the best and fastest way to level/grind.

Associate
eekfek;30495761 said:
Can you only get the seasonal armour rewards for one character or is there a way for all new seasonal's to obtain them?

Haedrig's Gift? If this is what you're referring too, then yes it's a one use only item. If you want to gear up another seasonal character the best way to gear it (once it's level 70) is to just play on your main class then once you're full on shards, switch to your other class and gamble all your shards on the set pieces you need.

Soldato
Ancient ancients... Dear god.

Not played since beginning of the season but out of all the legendaries and set items in my stash for cube/alts about 2 of them were Ancient.

Do NOT need more RNG walls tyvm.

Associate
I think I'm one of the minority that like the idea of primals.

The game is all about loot and upgrades for me so adding another level of grinding, yeah I'm happy :)

The one thing I do need is stash space though so I can use different classes and builds. I'm a hoarder :D

Soldato
DeanT77;30496101 said:

The game is all about loot and upgrades for me so adding another level of grinding, yeah I'm happy :)

The one thing I do need is stash space though so I can use different classes and builds. I'm a hoarder :D

Grinding is fine when you're eventually going to get what you need, there is no guarantee of that in D3. The loot table in D3 is way too huge even after they made drops class specific, Ancients made a lot of drops useless, now Primals will even make said Ancients useless? U wot m8, they'd better at least add an upgrade to ancient recipe in the cube. I'm used to being a step behind everyone else because I never get Ancients but the thought of being two steps behind!?

Associate
Never had massive problems getting ancient items myself. It's pretty easy to get ancients with the cube and upgrade rare option now too.

Ancients aren't going to be useless, just an opportunity of a higher tier of drop.

It's still undecided how they are going to be factored in either. Whether through drops or crafting.

Soldato
Digipact;30495981 said:
Haedrig's Gift? If this is what you're referring too, then yes it's a one use only item. If you want to gear up another seasonal character the best way to gear it (once it's level 70) is to just play on your main class then once you're full on shards, switch to your other class and gamble all your shards on the set pieces you need.

cheers for the info bud!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
DeanT77;30496101 said:

Me too, although I wish the clan be a bit more active at times :(

Soldato
Okay I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I've only just found out you can get green armour pieces via blood shards !!

Was messing around with my old wizard and maxed the amount of shards I could carry. From 600-700 shards I managed to pork three pieces of Firebird armor just using them up.... do'h!

It's a game that keeps on giving :D

Soldato
Yeah im absolutely loving it Dean ive spent well over 1000 hours on demon hunter and pretty much all of that was kridershot elemental balls/yangs recurve so it makes a massive change only just getting used to the play style as been a big adjustment. Just done solo 89 with around 4 mins spare.

Not used the armory but it is a nice idea for sure! wish they took gems away along with the crafting mats! And ramis gifts for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom