*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
I really need that 'Dawn' crossbow to drop so I can pull out the '50-60%' cooldown reduction to Vengeance !!!

Anyone got any tips to acquiring it ?

Soldato
As promised above im looking at your DH ( your yangs recurve multi shot build in particular )

going to work through your gear and offer recommendations :)

Starting with the bow. Roll the socket off and put attack speed and replace socket with a gift. This bow could really do with replacing as you ideally want damage % dex attack speed % and +12 discp
Focus ring : this is okay but really would be better having dex chc chd and drop the dex for damage range when you have a lot of dex (17k +)
Gloves : Massively easy change for a good buff to damage here. Re roll the life per hit to 50% crit hit damage
shoulders: I would personally change area damage for 8% skill cooldown to keep vengeance 100% up
helm : couple of options here i like to keep both handy. one with Dex vit chc and one with dex MS damage and chc.
Chest : Where to start with this :D take the diamond out put an emerald in. I would say this is possibly your item that most needs replacing as ideal stats are dex vit all res. Your loosing a lot of toughness on this.
Belt : 100% needs to GO you have two options. Witching hour for brute damage or hunters wrath for more tank and increased hatred regen
Pants: what a bummer they spawned with secondary res! Hold out untill you get some with all res then use those.
boots : Perfect**** add some caldesanns despair for more dex
Amulet : Really could do with a better one. You want fire damage chc chd and preferably steady aim or any of the passives you have selected in skills. You have all the best ones on next up is steady aim :)
bracers : no problem here
Restraint ring : Same as focus.
Quiver : would try to replace this too. ideally you want to be getting dex/attack speed/chc/area damage/skill cooldown and ofc +12 disc is mandatory

Kanais cube; Weapon is correct, Armour you can use either cindercoat for basically infinate hatred or visage of gunes for a large chunk of defense. Jewelry you want convention of elements for a hoooge damage buff.

Change vault affix to tumble to lower disp cost as you want to keep that as high as you can ( remember the damage buff from your amour set counts what you have at the time not your max potential. So if you run around with 20% disp your nerfing the hell out of yourself.

Sorry if this is a lot of waffle and "unorganised" i just got home from work but really wanted to help you better your toon. If you would like i will happily speed farm some gear with you on the weekend :)? I tend to get quite a lot of DH items of decent quality that i would happily donate :).

Soldato
As promised above im looking at your DH ( your yangs recurve multi shot build in particular )

going to work through your gear and offer recommendations :)

Starting with the bow. Roll the socket off and put attack speed and replace socket with a gift. This bow could really do with replacing as you ideally want damage % dex attack speed % and +12 discp
Focus ring : this is okay but really would be better having dex chc chd and drop the dex for damage range when you have a lot of dex (17k +)
Gloves : Massively easy change for a good buff to damage here. Re roll the life per hit to 50% crit hit damage
shoulders: I would personally change area damage for 8% skill cooldown to keep vengeance 100% up
helm : couple of options here i like to keep both handy. one with Dex vit chc and one with dex MS damage and chc.
Chest : Where to start with this :D take the diamond out put an emerald in. I would say this is possibly your item that most needs replacing as ideal stats are dex vit all res. Your loosing a lot of toughness on this.
Belt : 100% needs to GO you have two options. Witching hour for brute damage or hunters wrath for more tank and increased hatred regen
Pants: what a bummer they spawned with secondary res! Hold out untill you get some with all res then use those.
boots : Perfect**** add some caldesanns despair for more dex
Amulet : Really could do with a better one. You want fire damage chc chd and preferably steady aim or any of the passives you have selected in skills. You have all the best ones on next up is steady aim :)
bracers : no problem here
Restraint ring : Same as focus.
Quiver : would try to replace this too. ideally you want to be getting dex/attack speed/chc/area damage/skill cooldown and ofc +12 disc is mandatory

Kanais cube; Weapon is correct, Armour you can use either cindercoat for basically infinate hatred or visage of gunes for a large chunk of defense. Jewelry you want convention of elements for a hoooge damage buff.

Change vault affix to tumble to lower disp cost as you want to keep that as high as you can ( remember the damage buff from your amour set counts what you have at the time not your max potential. So if you run around with 20% disp your nerfing the hell out of yourself.

Sorry if this is a lot of waffle and "unorganised" i just got home from work but really wanted to help you better your toon. If you would like i will happily speed farm some gear with you on the weekend :)? I tend to get quite a lot of DH items of decent quality that i would happily donate :).

Thanks. I've started making some of the changes you've listed. Some are just going to need grinding/farming though.

Soldato
Season 10 begins !!

Don't really know which class to level, I was thinking of a Wizard but a Crusader might be the one... arrg decisions !!

Soldato
Nice. Not had much time to put into it, upto 76 solo dh, can clear with a few mins left - playing shadow impale but my gear is awful. Probably spent 10000 bloodshards trying to get a semi decent holypointshot, not a single usable ancient yet.

Getting a tad frustrating, got amazing gear for all the other dh builds.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Been enjoying wizard for the last week or so at least. I did a GR 91 solo today, going pretty well. Not played quite as much this weekend as last weekend though.

Only just reached 69 but hardly high end gear. Any chance to see your setup/gear mate?

Nice. Not had much time to put into it, upto 76 solo dh, can clear with a few mins left - playing shadow impale but my gear is awful. Probably spent 10000 bloodshards trying to get a semi decent holypointshot, not a single usable ancient yet.

Getting a tad frustrating, got amazing gear for all the other dh builds.

Me too must have spent 30k in shards and not had ancient piece yet. Upgraded 50 wands and still missing my star fire :(

Back
Top Bottom