*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Nice work on the Solo 89! :D

I managed to do a 72 pretty much from scratch yesterday, so-so items and only a 2.1k damage dagger. Wasn't pushing either.

The single target damage is INSANE, some speculation that DH could replace gen monk in the 4 player meta too.

Soldato
Nice work on the Solo 89! :D

I managed to do a 72 pretty much from scratch yesterday, so-so items and only a 2.1k damage dagger. Wasn't pushing either.

The single target damage is INSANE, some speculation that DH could replace gen monk in the 4 player meta too.

Yeah tbh i hope it goes along side the monk so they arent just shunned out. Wish everyone had an opportunity in meta. Rendering my 89 clear now actually :)

My main gear issues are my quiver not rolling with impale damage ( i had a perfect one pre patch but of course the affix wasn't retroactively applied so it got binned. My travelers pledge has no lightning damage on it. other than those little bits im not to bad really

probably won't bother with season again don't have enough time to commit into it.

Soldato
Rendering to upload to youtube? If so, drop the link in mate, wouldn't mind seeing the clear :)

Seasons is like a hoover of time :D

Yeah :) Just started uploading it now actually.

We should get a rift on at some time :p and yeah i have done a couple of them ( just for extra stash space ) but i find myself constantly having 4 completely empty stashes ( i think due to my very narrow selection of characters.. a demon hunter.. and a demon hunter. ) Besides it bugs me a little having to start again. I don't know why i just get bored easily on them.

Soldato
^ correct :) But thats probably for US so may be 1st for us :(

two small notes anyone watches.

I spend 15 seconds typing at the start of the grift to someone who id just met in public
I know i should have skipped the minions of the first yellow however they are mortar and i have a personal hatred of them and they simply had to die.

Soldato
That does look like fun, really nice damage.

I enjoyed multishot DH a couple of seasons back, but it capped out at lower GR difficulty than that, sentry was OK but felt a bit slow sometimes, and I never got on with the LoN spec.

Probably going to roll wizard this season, as I've never really pushed Wizard properly.

Soldato
Yeah my main has been a multishot DH with practically perfect gear i would say it could only get 3-5% better with full primal ancient. That could only push to the top end of 70 with around para 1200

Still going to be my trust go to build for quickly flying through 65-70s in no time however as can clear them in a few mins on it.

Associate
Good vid, that takedown speed of the RG at GR89, jeeeeesus lol.

Season 10 starts 31st I think?

That it does, 5pm on Friday :) Although exact time may be off a little due to clocks changing, who knows :p

I'm more than likely going WD, yet again. Was tempted with Wiz as I was bored playing with the firebats and also helltooth builds but there is a new Zuni/Garg build that is pretty tanky and hits hard so will go with that.

Soldato
This is the one;

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/88184-rhykkers-2-5-dh-shadow-impale

The missing quiver is 'holy point shot' and missing weapon from the cube is 'dawn'.

No idea if it the same as the old one though, sorry!
Got something like that (missing the dagger, bracer and belt) but I suffer from some Hatred related issues (mostly that I quickly run out).

Post your profile :D
https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shpedoinkle-2448/hero/74551307

Back
Top Bottom