***** The Official Division Thread *****

Caporegime
Depends, right now i'm running 3x striker and 2x sentry with a 182 reckless chest piece. I wouldn't swap that chest piece out for the 3rd sentry bonus personally.

That may well change when they fix the reckless talent mind.

Soldato
True, I have exactly the same at the moment although 2 of those are 191 which I need to get up to the 214 versions.

I've made the decision over the past week to actually start selling everything that's not High-End instead of deconstructing. As it costs so many materials to keep upgrading, I think the money is significantly more useful to re-roll stats.

Caporegime
True, I have exactly the same at the moment although 2 of those are 191 which I need to get up to the 214 versions.

I've made the decision over the past week to actually start selling everything that's not High-End instead of deconstructing. As it costs so many materials to keep upgrading, I think the money is significantly more useful to re-roll stats.

Likewise.

Associate
Matchmaking on this game for the Incursion is really starting to make me dislike this game with a passion!

If it's not glitching (not letting people down the ladder or dropping you through the floor), you get elitist groups kicking you out if your gear score isn't 200+ plus, or you end up with a group that don't know what their doing or don't have mics.

Spent the best part of all day trying to run it now! :( Anyone on the Xbone free to give it a try this evening at all?

Soldato
Finally got this done. About ten attempts to get a group, then got a team and it went pretty smoothly. Got a sentry back pack and a striker vest but it was not better than my gold without the bonuses of the other set.

Associate
down to 30 mins now for the incursion on hard. time to go for challenging i think

PS4? 60% of the time, we clear it first time :D

We have a solid strategy though, it even works when 3 different members of the team get disconnected at various points within the run :rolleyes:

Soldato
PS4? 60% of the time, we clear it first time :D

We have a solid strategy though, it even works when 3 different members of the team get disconnected at various points within the run :rolleyes:

Once you know the waves and the behavior of the enemys its easy.

i was planting next to 2 heavys with 2 blue drones above my head at one point.

Associate
Anyone up for challenge mode tonight. Got one character to do. Did it on my other one last nights with some randoms (think one had already done it) and I didn't get any 240 stuff :(

Associate
Matchmaking on this game for the Incursion is really starting to make me dislike this game with a passion!

If it's not glitching (not letting people down the ladder or dropping you through the floor), you get elitist groups kicking you out if your gear score isn't 200+ plus, or you end up with a group that don't know what their doing or don't have mics.

Spent the best part of all day trying to run it now! :( Anyone on the Xbone free to give it a try this evening at all?

Gimme a shout if im online I'd give u a game.

Soldato
Actually completed the Incursion for the first time last night with randoms and no comms. Got my first 2 greens! :) Although one of them isn't as good as my current despite giving me higher DPS. (Drops my stamina to 50K...)

Soldato
How do you guys tackle it? I basically followed them into a bunker type bit in the middle where you are shielded from most things. All you have to do is look out at either set of stairs and any guys/drones jumping down/hovering over the middle. Seemed the best way of doing it? I dread to think what its like on challenging though... :o I also set my gear to heal, support station and the increase damage resistance perk. Seemed to be the way to go as there is always healing to do. :D

Oh and drink water/use explosive/incendiary bullets like they are going out of fashion.

Soldato
Here's what we did on challenging.

1. One goes into cover on the left side of the pit.
2. Just behind you set up mobile shield. As long as the one on the wall either stays in cover or is on the stairs the shield (nor anyone else) will get hit by the APC blast.
3. Smart cover will protect whoever is on the wall and whoever is behind smart cover.
4. At the beginning of each wave make sure you are in cover for the initial rush.
5. When the shotgunners come, equip explosive/incendiary bullets or drink water, flashbang if you can - DO NOT break cover even if they are in your face. This is the only think that may stop you getting one shot. Concentrate fire.
6. Do not go above the stairs. If you die it is next to impossible to revive you until almost the whole wave is cleared.
7. Be patient.

That's the strategy we've used and have been successful with. The wave 15 fails were unlucky I felt, everything else was due to silly mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom