***** The Official Division Thread *****

Added :)

Nice! See you on there.

Couldn't sleep last night and went on at about 3am. I actually got a decent matchmaking group for FL on hard! Everyone knew what they were doing, which was surprising as no one had mic's. But ran it quite easily in under 20mins. Got a nice 214 piece to replace a 184 I had :).. Finally some progress. Took me up to 192 dps.

under 20 mins. thats impressive. are you counting from when you go down the ladder?

27 mins is my record so far and im 1/2 shotting purples

i reckon i could cut some time off and running straight up the middle to the apc. but not over 7 mins.

under 20 mins. thats impressive. are you counting from when you go down the ladder?

27 mins is my record so far and im 1/2 shotting purples

i reckon i could cut some time off and running straight up the middle to the apc. but not over 7 mins.

Yes sorry, I don't count the first sprint to the room. Probably 23ish including that. But yes, was very quick, everyone was on form.. shame I don't always matchmake with these people!

Unless something has changed recently the max gearscore wont be changing in 1.2, weapons at 204 and sets at 214/240 or high end armor at 204.

They've bumped up the rewards

Hard mode now rewards GS214 every time and Double rewards on the first run of the week.

Challenge mode now rewards GS240 every time and Double rewards on the first run of the week.

Screw FL !

Yes sorry, I don't count the first sprint to the room. Probably 23ish including that. But yes, was very quick, everyone was on form.. shame I don't always matchmake with these people!

The key with speed running it is learning the rounds and what spawns when / where and what you need to do to get the next round to tick over.

Also got to laugh at all the new gear sets. So much time people have put into min maxing their perfect setup.

Now they are going to have to do it all again as the new gear sets will be higher gear score.

It won't be harder. You'll just have to make sure that you leave putting your stuff on the rope to the last minute if other people are around.

Why I cant see the point in playing until the patch. There to much new gear and nerfs coming.

Cant help but think I wasted my DZ credits on that 205 M1a

Last edited:
They've bumped up the rewards

Hard mode now rewards GS214 every time and Double rewards on the first run of the week.

Challenge mode now rewards GS240 every time and Double rewards on the first run of the week.

Screw FL !

The key with speed running it is learning the rounds and what spawns when / where and what you need to do to get the next round to tick over.

/edit, I think youre saying the base level of the dropped loot has increased and not higher geaescore items are being put in the update, right? :)

Thats how it is now though, same gearscore items so theyre not going up.
Youll just be able to farm items reliably all week if you choose to instead of having to put up with a slightly lower level item to gain set bonuses if the weekly reward doesnt drop or goes AWOL.

Last edited:
Anyone on Xbox able to run a filthy casual through the Incursion tonight by any chance? I've not had time to give it a go and all my friends I run with have given up and gone back to Diablo3. :(

I'm on most nights, you can add me 'th3wu'. Will be doing Falcon tonight.

/edit, I think youre saying the base level of the dropped loot has increased and not higher geaescore items are being put in the update, right? :)

Thats how it is now though, same gearscore items so theyre not going up.
Youll just be able to farm items reliably all week if you choose to instead of having to put up with a slightly lower level item to gain set bonuses if the weekly reward doesnt drop or goes AWOL.

I had originally thought that the GS was increasing again with the new update, but reading up they've decided just to increase the GS of the rewards you get every time, and get rid of the whole 2 tier thing and only being able to get 1 of the top tier rewards (for the specific difficulty level) per week.

What will be interesting to see is what the set bonus is of the new sets.

The gear sets are about the only thing im looking forward to tbh!
I am worried about the DZ as a solo player though.

Best thing I heard in the stream today is that theyre adding stash boxes to checkpoints in the DZ, which is such a good quality of life improvement.
Equally disappointing though, is the HVT missions are only rewarding cosmetic items apparently. Im not sure I need anymore pom pom hats or puff jackets :p

I got cocky and thought I'd give FL on CHL a go last night, for the first time, with some randoms.

I was not expecting the extreme power of those first two shotgunners! The ones in the friggin tunnel! Didn't even get past them, they destroyed me in 1 shot. Shant be trying that again for a while. ha!

Separate tho, I had a great time in DZ for a while yesterday.. mainly because I think there was only 1 other solo bloke on the server I was on. It was excellent! Wish it was always like that!

So do they go rogue if they cut the rope? Sounds like a crap idea for solo players, at he moment I can still solo and pick up some gear but cutting the rope is just another grief spot. Are they trying to annoy their remaining player base?

Didn't even know that they dropped from Challenging missions - are they supposed to? I've only ever got mine from Falcon Lost and 1 from the DZ.

Back
Top Bottom