***** The Official Division Thread *****

I got a nice GS 268 tacticians holster with awesome stats, and a GS240 strikers knee pads. I've already got a set :(

Still got loads of nice weapons though. Got 3 x G36s including 1 GS229 G36C. Also got an SVD, some M1as, some nice level 32 mods ..

Not a bad night for me. Wish they did a PVE only dark zone. Would be so much less stressful.

I would like a PVE only or 'loners' only zone. One where you can't team up. Whether you unofficially team up with randomers is then up to you...

I got a nice GS 268 tacticians holster with awesome stats, and a GS240 strikers knee pads. I've already got a set :(

Still got loads of nice weapons though. Got 3 x G36s including 1 GS229 G36C. Also got an SVD, some M1as, some nice level 32 mods ..

Not a bad night for me. Wish they did a PVE only dark zone. Would be so much less stressful.

I used be very much against a PVE only darkzone despite only really being interested in PVE myself, it kept you on your toes!

Nowadays though i'd love a PVE only zone, any PVP encounter takes far too long. I actually sigh out loud when PVP starts knowing i've got 10-15 minutes of running in circles to come ....

For all my luck I just can't get one or two bits that I need lol so I can finally reroll my gear. I need sentry gloves mask and backpack. So desided to farm RC for the gloves and low and behold I spot green!!! Way hey I say.

Only to be let down by with a hunters mask!!!

I used be very much against a PVE only darkzone despite only really being interested in PVE myself, it kept you on your toes!

Nowadays though i'd love a PVE only zone, any PVP encounter takes far too long. I actually sigh out loud when PVP starts knowing i've got 10-15 minutes of running in circles to come ....

Oh you dont have to run in circles lol, you can try to get out of the gank by running the length of the map and back if youre able to have a decent cooldown on heals.
The amount of people Ive seen whack 5 people in DZ01 only to run north and around forever and a day is comical.

PVP seems to have gone too far in the other direction to 1.1 in a lot of cases, unless you far outgear someone or they have no idea what theyre doing stat/gear wise. Probably why all the manhunt heroes target 01 :rolleyes:

Must really sux0rs to be you guys - stop yer whining! :p

4 x weekly HVT's last night and all I got useful was a stupid stamina mod which gave me 000,010 more toughness. flippin phwaor!

Told you razer stole all our luck! ;)

G36 should be getting nerfed tomorrow :(
Not should, definitely are, by 15%.

Massive seem to be doing a great job of killing this game. It saddens me because I can see the potential the game has, yet they seem intent on not listening to community feedback at all. Everyone said the G36 didn't need nerfing, it actually felt right. It was every other gun feeling underpowered that was the issue. Pretty much every community I saw said the same thing. Did they listen? Of course not. They're nerfing it anyway.

Destiny has shown how a community to drive a game forward, if the developers are willing to listen. Massive don't have to listen to everything, but they seem to be listening to nothing, and even contradicting themselves. Before the weapon balance patch they said they weren't going to nerf anything, only buff weapons. So far several weapons have been nerfed and nothing has been buffed, save for the addition of weapon perks which should've been there for every class of weapon from the beginning. It's becoming a joke and it's making me not want to play the game any more.

Grrrr

Off work today and a 5h down time :D

Managed to get 3 Heroic Lexington and 1 challenged mode for the daily before the reset.
Got a very nice Sentry call holster 240 that put over 50 stats onto each attribute over my current 240.

Kinda puzzled now as I thought only strikers dropped in Lexington was only grinding PC

Not should, definitely are, by 15%.

Massive seem to be doing a great job of killing this game. It saddens me because I can see the potential the game has, yet they seem intent on not listening to community feedback at all. Everyone said the G36 didn't need nerfing, it actually felt right. It was every other gun feeling underpowered that was the issue. Pretty much every community I saw said the same thing. Did they listen? Of course not. They're nerfing it anyway.

Destiny has shown how a community to drive a game forward, if the developers are willing to listen. Massive don't have to listen to everything, but they seem to be listening to nothing, and even contradicting themselves. Before the weapon balance patch they said they weren't going to nerf anything, only buff weapons. So far several weapons have been nerfed and nothing has been buffed, save for the addition of weapon perks which should've been there for every class of weapon from the beginning. It's becoming a joke and it's making me not want to play the game any more.

Yeah weapons feel underpowered,

Why can't we have the guns enemy's use :p it takes a whole magazine to down NPCs yet they down us in a handful of shots :confused:

There's got to be a better way of increasing difficulty without resorting to bullet sponges.

The most frequent suggestion I have seen is simply drop the enemy NPC health and damage but increase their numbers.

This doesn't really get to the nub of the problem but at least it will make us feel a little stronger - by making it feel like we can drop the enemies faster despite each section (of the level) taking about the same amount of time.

My DPS went down 30k and I was only on 205k to start with. That's on top of the 40k DPS I lost when the Striker/Sentry nerf happened. 70k DPS dropped in total in just over a week. Ridiculous. I'm done with this game until the developers start making sensible decisions and not just nerfing anything that makes us feel remotely powerful.

I reckon you will see a drop to the 250-275 range.

I somehow lost 3k on my electronics build yesterday despite not changing any gear. I will have to check this evening on whether it was a GUI "glitch" or whether it was artificially high in the first place (I do have the perk on one armour piece which increases my skillpower by ~13% when my health is full so maybe it was incorrectly displaying this?!).

Honestly the "sheet" numbers confuse the hell out of me sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom