***** The Official Division Thread *****

Get into a decent group in the underground, and to get to level 10 is relatively easy/quick....each rank up gets you a crate which i found gave me high end gear each time! (229/268) (making sure before you unlock each create, to equip your highest possible GS items, even if it isnt your best setup)

Once your GS is over 231 you can enter the new dark zone level....and in the upper zones you will find good stuff!!!

Until groups can share HVT funds to purchase missions, i consider this too time absorbing to bother with...considering all you get is Lone Star gear.

Have you seen how many EDR mods Marco Style has got Dredd ?

I was ahead of the curve on this one and had this before he put the video up ! although he's gone one step further and taken it to the 90 % cap lol. Will need a few more I reckon.

Don't want to spend 700 div tech and get none like you though !

Yea that build is insane. Right now, if i recalibrated some of my gear i could probably push my toughness to just over 600k but my DPS would be sacrificed way too much

Either way i have found a good balance at the moment at 250k/450k/13k as i dont do much PvP lately, and my attempts at becoming a skill type build just ended up in me getting 20 striker kneepads...

Anybody up for some division my xbox handle is peripete (although tonight i prob wont have time to log on)

You can find me on discord as well (same name), although i'm brand new to it!

Yea that build is insane. Right now, if i recalibrated some of my gear i could probably push my toughness to just over 600k but my DPS would be sacrificed way too much

DPS is a meaningless stat for the support class. Running 4 piece tactician your job is simply to provide everybody in your team with insane buffs (smart cover, pulse, heal, healing station as appropriate) and being able to tank everything.

Wath the end of marco's video. Need somebody to run the bomb on falcon lost ? tanktician is your man. Need somebody to run the fuses on clear sky ? tanktician is your man. Need somebody to draw the aggro of the cleaners on Dragon's Nest ? tanktician is your man.

DPS is meaingless. Besides, if you are rocking a max skill power build, putting yourself in your insane smart cover will boost your DPS by a huge amount. I get nearly 180k DPS when in smart cover. 125 without it.

Marcostyle has much more patience than me, he said he did Falcon Lost a silly amount. I cant really stomach that dump on hard, nevermind heroic!

Having said that though, I am hurting for some 268 tacticians. Ive tried pugging heroic but because my GS isnt 255 Lonestar I usually get kicked even though I can handle myself and support the group well.
If anyone is running heroic Falcon Lost on PS4, give me a shout! :)

Looks like my praying to RNGesus has helped, first drop in the DZ tonight G36 with brutal and deadly in the first two slots! Rolled the third to skilled :p

Going to be great for the AB build (if I could get it to drop!)

Sorry we failed that FL Heroic run last night guys, everything seemed to be against us :/ How I loath that room and lack of checkpoints...

So i had a go at the update and was playing the terminal missions and was surprised to get some 240 gear drop literally on my first go?! (Its pap obviously but still.) Before this I'd been hammering the missions on challenging and not really getting anywhere only to walk into this update and seemingly get an abundance of the same with 204/214 weapons drops, more green gear. Its nuts! Does this now mean the old missions are worthless?

What i will say is its definitely more of the same. the bullet sponges have just become spongier and i was forever running out of ammo and finding myself pistoling dudes for the end waves of sponges. Not sure this is going to grab me to be honest...

So i had a go at the update and was playing the terminal missions and was surprised to get some 240 gear drop literally on my first go?! (Its pap obviously but still.) Before this I'd been hammering the missions on challenging and not really getting anywhere only to walk into this update and seemingly get an abundance of the same with 204/214 weapons drops, more green gear. Its nuts! Does this now mean the old missions are worthless?

What i will say is its definitely more of the same. the bullet sponges have just become spongier and i was forever running out of ammo and finding myself pistoling dudes for the end waves of sponges. Not sure this is going to grab me to be honest...

Just in case you don't know in underground if your gs is 219 or above all caches you get for levelling up will give 229 weapons or 268 gear

Just in case you don't know in underground if your gs is 219 or above all caches you get for levelling up will give 229 weapons or 268 gear

That's good to know. Still not sure its enough to pull me back in though. I'll persist with the underground stuff purely to max out the level and see where i go from there. So with all these higher gear scores about are the old missions now pointless?

Quick question but is it normal now to get supply drops outside of the DZ. This happened to me last night and managed to get a 240 item out of it.

Solo + DZ = Not for me. :(

That's if you have a season pass,1st and 15th of each month they start,just one drop for each though,also best to have high gs when opening as it determines level of loot you get from crate.

That's if you have a season pass,1st and 15th of each month they start,just one drop for each though,also best to have high gs when opening as it determines level of loot you get from crate.

Yes, I do. I got the sleeper agent edition for XB1. Go to know with the GS. It seems a bit like destiny in terms of the "gear up" mechanics now. I think with my random assortment of items I can gear up to about 220.

Back
Top Bottom