***** The Official Division Thread *****

Inb4 204 gold drops and 214 lone star :rolleyes: :D

You been hiding? We need to kill more players together. Last night myself and facebaker was killing anything that moves and cutting the rope.

We did go 12v2 and killed a few but we lost the fight at end, we was using smart cover with shotgun takes about 2 or 3 hits to down anyone.

Edit: shock turrets works well, stops players from moving

Last edited:
Does the supply drop show up on the world map?

I have the season pass but didn't see anything on my map last night. :confused:

On a separate note I did my first Heroic mission last night on Lexington. Got into a good team and absolutely destroyed everything. Now I have a decent 204 ACR which has very similar vampire perks to my old AK and a decent 2014 Super 90 shotty.

Does the supply drop show up on the world map?

I have the season pass but didn't see anything on my map last night. :confused:

On a separate note I did my first Heroic mission last night on Lexington. Got into a good team and absolutely destroyed everything. Now I have a decent 204 ACR which has very similar vampire perks to my old AK and a decent 2014 Super 90 shotty.
Yes it shows up on the world map exactly like it would do if you were in the DZ. Its guarded by a few level 32 NPCs. One of the guys last night had trouble getting his too, think he restarted the game several times before it showed up.

Yes it shows up on the world map exactly like it would do if you were in the DZ. Its guarded by a few level 32 NPCs. One of the guys last night had trouble getting his too, think he restarted the game several times before it showed up.

Yeah that was me. I think I relogged 3 times, tried on a different character, tried joining Dredd's game when his showed up and nothing worked. Eventually rebooted the console and they finally showed up.

Then the game trolled me with a 268 nomads backpack and a couple of awful pistols :eek:

Also, if you use the thing on PS4 that runs the game in the background when putting the console into sleep mode etc, youll need to restart the game.
Ive seen a few people not have the supply drop show because of this. Not sure if the xbone suffers the same issue though.

They really need to sort out the weighting of drops in this game. Did the big weekly HVT with the 4 bosses at the end, all drop gear sets and got 8 lonestar pieces including 3 masks :/

Just to rub it in got a lonestar chest from my first sealed cache for a week ... if the game did it for comedy value it worked, couldn't stop laughing at the sheer amount of lonestar i had :p

They really need to sort out the weighting of drops in this game. Did the big weekly HVT with the 4 bosses at the end, all drop gear sets and got 8 lonestar pieces including 3 masks :/

The devs argument against this is that if all activities rewarded all sets

1) RNG would get worse and you'd never be able to target which sets you want by targeting a specific activity. Instead of 1 of 3 possible sets from Falcon lost, you'd get 1 of 12 ...

2) People would just farm the easiest method and abandon everything else.

Well after numerous restarts and differing play lengths I finally got the supply drop to er, drop.

Got sod all decent from it but hey ho at least it is appearing now.

So i logged in yesterday for the first time in ages as i heard owning the season pass meant i got some free stuff? Please tell me it wasn't the supply drop that appeared on the map... Because the stuff i got from that was shash. :( I checked the reward vendor and there was nothing there either

probably rewards vendor stuff which = consumables...so "soda" and water etc....

If it was the Supply drop, the gear you get depends on your gear score from what im told. So high player GS = higher GS loot

Welcome back though, Nothings changed!

probably rewards vendor stuff which = consumables...so "soda" and water etc....

If it was the Supply drop, the gear you get depends on your gear score from what im told. So high player GS = higher GS loot

Welcome back though, Nothings changed!

Yeah, i saw some materials but i read about some drops every certain date for season pass players. Wish i equipped higher GS stuff instead of my better gear before i opened it now. :o Oh well, i'll try again next time.

You say that but some icons have changed and there are now some stairs at the back of the BOO now. :o:o You are right though, nothing really grabbed me and i logged back out and put destiny in instead. lol

Yea...those drops are the materials lol....i know its hard to grasp that those things are considered a worthy "drop" but seriously that's all you get.

to be fair i give this game plenty of stick....buuuut i still play it plenty, and still really enjoy it!

Although im a little over the "Fixed a bug where players were found having fun" bug and the "Fixed a bug to make sure players are given even more LONE STAR" bug

The devs argument against this is that if all activities rewarded all sets

1) RNG would get worse and you'd never be able to target which sets you want by targeting a specific activity. Instead of 1 of 3 possible sets from Falcon lost, you'd get 1 of 12 ...

2) People would just farm the easiest method and abandon everything else.

Yeah it makes sense on paper but in such an unbalanced game it's making things worse.

I suppose the best option would be for the devs to make all gearsets equally good. I really want more striker and sentry gear but FL takes too long and is very dull, sitting in smart cover for 30mins is not fun :(

So after having a bit of a break from this I went into the underground and have to say it is a nice addition to the game play. Although to have yet another section which requires a "specific" level is starting to try my patience. I haven't ventured into the DZ for a long time as I seem to get hit by rogue's left, right and centre and because they have tiered the DZ I can't join my friends as they are too high level and if I do join them I am just like a squishy hunter.

I like the concept of the DZ as a bit of a free for all but there are occasions when I just want to go in have a bit of fun and then just back out. Based on the last couple of experiences I feel it's not even worth picking anything up as I know I will be smashed by someone when I try to extract my gear out. Maybe a "freelance" DZ would be a good thing or just have a "level disadvantaged" version of the DZ.

Although I have a gear score around 212 I just don't seem to be getting the drops to get really high level gear or high stats. What is currently the best non pvp way of getting decent loot?

Back
Top Bottom