***The Official Dying Light 2 thread***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
We shall see, I think it might be possible to get near that. :p
Looking forward to your results :)

Kind of looking forward to mine to actually, let’s see if the 8gb issue will mess things up for me. My guess is if I play the game like you (no RT) I will be fine.

Caporegime
Looking forward to your results :)

Kind of looking forward to mine to actually, let’s see if the 8gb issue will mess things up for me. My guess is if I play the game like you (no RT) I will be fine.

Suspect you'll only need to drop 1-2 settings and use dlss quality or probably balanced and you'll be fine.

Soldato
Looking forward to trying this out to see how good/bad performance is.

If I can achieve close to 100-120FPS at 4K max settings, but with RT off I will be happy.

Unlikely but maybe if you do 3.3ghz on LN2 and use FSR - let us know how your overclocking goes.

according to this stock 6900xt gets under 60fps at 4k with RT OFF https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/dying-light-2-stay-human-test-gpu-cpu

This is one game where I'd be using FSR and a lower resolution just to keep RT on, the game looks significantly better with RT on it would be a sin to disable it

Last edited:
Soldato
think I'm going to wait for a few weeks/month before playing, see if there's some improvements to DLSS etc
There's so many good games to play atm

Soldato
I'm gonna hold out as well, maybe a few weeks and see what the day 1 patch brings.

@Kainz I see on previous pages you mentioned this for £25?? Don't tell me that was CDKeys as well... I would have bought it at that price.

Back
Top Bottom